Chapter 34 ~ The Plan - Part 1

Authors Note - I'm not going to go into a lot of detail with the pregnancy, I don't no anything about it, sorry.

Chapter 34- The Plan - Part 1

I pretty much had to run out of the store. I didn't want to talk to them, I didn't want to even see them. I was back at my apartment now, cutting up an apple.

I felt so alone. I am 15 years old, and I am not ready to have this baby. Abortion though was never an option with me, I couldn't kill an innocent little child. I look at the clock, it read 4:37. I knew Jacob wouldn't be home until after 7. I had an appointment tomorrow to hear the baby's heartbeat, I was really excited about that. It was really amazing to have a person growing inside of me. They are a part of you, and no one can take them away.

"hmm" I look around to see what to do, my first day here and I'm already bored.. I decide to turn on some music. Soon enough im jamming out to Blunt Blowin.

A few songs later I get tired, I walk to my bedroom and take a nap.

I wake up to a nightmare and realize its dark outside. I over-slept. I feel someone wrap their arms around me, Jacob is home.

"Jake? what time is it?" I look around the room.

"Its like 1AM, go back to sleep" He growls out, yeah I definitely woke him up.

"okay sorry" I say but he is already asleep.

~Three Days Later~

I am in my living room reading a book on my phone, trying to decide what to do. It was hard to do anything in Miami, everyone knew who I was. I had to be so cautious about everything, I wore mostly baggy clothes because it would ruin my dad's image if his 15 year old daughter was pregnant. I had on some denim shorts and a sweatshirt and some Jordans.

I was meeting Jade today. I hadn't seen her since the last time I was at school, which was probably a month or two ago. We had texted but she always seemed busy. I was really excited to see her again, I hadn't had much of a social life and it felt great to finally be getting one again.

I heard my phone chime and I look down at it.

Jade: I have a suprise for you today! (:

Me: I hate suprises, just tell me!!

Jade: No way! you will have to wait and see.

Me: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Jade: Perfect

I grab my purse and walk out the door. I see so much paparazzi, in bushes, around the corner- I feel like im the famous one. I just put on some sunglasses and walk to the restaurant.

"It took you long enough gosh"

"Sorry" I mumbled as Jade led me to our table. As soon as I got there I wanted to turned around, I wanted to run away from there.

"Surprise" She smiled. I looked at my dad and he looked back at me.

"umm hey?" I didn't know what to say.

"Kayleen, your mom misses you and you are coming back home"

"No" I look at the ground.

"I'm your father, so whatever I say goes until your 18. I suggest you do as I say and get your ass back home before you cause a scene." I think of a plan in my head and smile.

"Okay" I get up and walk ahead of him to the door.

"I'll text you!" Jade yells at me and I nod.

We were in the car driving 'home' when my dad finally talked.

"Kayleen where were you staying?"

"with Jacob" I lied, but if he found out then my plan would be ruined.

"damn" he mumbles to himself. "He let you stay with him for that long?"

"He wanted to do it, he was the one that did this to me I guess"

"Kayleen, it takes 2-"

"I know! I know, he just felt bad for me I guess"

He nodded.

"so how have you been?"

"Fine. how was the tour?"

"it was alright.. it was fun but I missed your mom and you and all my other kids"

I nodded. This was so awkward. I didn't really want to talk to him because all I could think about was him cheating on my mom.

"So.. your not going to school anymore?"

"No, there isn't any point. When I have this baby then I will have to stay home and take care of it anyways, school isn't that important"

"School IS that important Kayleen. You need to have a good education, or you won't be able to go to college, and become what you want to become"

"No.. maybe I don't want to go to college, maybe all I want to do with my life is be a stay at home mom"

"What happened to being a fashion designer?"

"you got the wrong girl" I rolled my eyes, I hated when he got me and Reginae mixed up, we weren't even similar- we didn't have anything in common. I didn't even know how we were related.

"oh.. my bad, but you have to want something in you life"

"No I don't want anything" And that was the end of that conversation. I looked out the window and saw that we were at the house. I walk inside and it looks different.

"We redecorated" He walks by me to yhe kitchen where my new little sister is crying.

"This is Leah" I looked at her big brown eyes, she looked just like Wayne. I reached out and held her, she was so cute.

"umm I figure you could use the practice since you will have your own in a few months"

"Six months" I correct him. I walk over and grab the bottle from my mom who looked shocked to so me, but neither of us said a word. I rock her to sleep once I'm done feeding her. I could definitely get used to this. I go put her in her crib and walk to my room, by now its about 10 at night. I had explained to Jacob the whole situation so he knew where I was. At midnight the plan would go into action.

~11:55~

I walk to the stairs and see my dad sitting there, watching me.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted some water" I walk down the steps and go to the kitchen. I look over at him and he is watching my every move, great.

"okay goodnight" he smiles.

"goodnight Kayleen" I walk back upstairs and go to my room, I need to go now. I walk as quietly as possible out of my room and walked down the hall. I was sneaking out and I wasn't coming back. I walked down the stairs and walk by the basketball court. I am just about to leave the back door when a voice stops me.

"I thought you might try to leave" Wayne.