Chapter 11 ~ Im Sorry

Chapter 11- Im Sorry

It was now around 9:30 at night and I was walking home, the rain had picked up but Jacob had lent me his jacket. I was walking home which was only about 4 blocks.

~earlier that day~

"I think you should tell your parents," Jacob had said as I was finishing the story of the previous night.

I sighed I knew he was right, if I didn't tell them now they would just get more mad at me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know, I should go though they are probably getting worried." He nodded and I got up to leave, as I was walking out the door he stopped me.

"hey, at least take my jacket."

"Thanks" I nod and put on the jacket.

"No problem, do you want me to walk with you?" 

I shook my had no and walked out the door.

~end of flashback

I was only a few steps away now and walked in. I saw everyone was there, Wayne,  my mom, all the body guards, Reginae, her mom, the principal, and Craig.

"where the fuck have you been?" Wayne said a little louder then normal. I didn't say anything. I just looked down.

"You had us worried sick! I can't believe you would do this to us, what where you doing, running away? look at me when I'm talking to you!" My mom yelled at me. I looked at her for a minute.

"Go to your room now." My mom finally broke the silence. 

After what seemed like forever my parents came through the door to me room.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" My mom seemed like she was only getting more angry. I just looked at the ground. I remembered I was still wearing Jacob's jacket when she brought it up.

"Were you with Adrian. that's his jacket isn't it?"

Those words kept repeating in my head: Adrian. Adrian, the one I kissed, the one who hit me. I knew it was time to tell them, it was time to come clean. I looked at Wayne, knowing if I looked at my mom I would cry immediately.

"I lied to you." I began but my mom cut me off with a slap, and tears came streaming down.

"Just hear her out," I heard Wayne calming my mom down in the hallway. Then I heard the door open, they both walked back in. Wayne sat right next to me and started rubbing my back.

"Continue sweetheart," 

I nod. I had to do this.

"Well yesterday, I said I went to the fair, with Adrian, well I was having a good time and everything, and we kissed and everything." Wayne rolled his eyes and laughed a bit.

"Continue,"

"Well then we were leaving and he umm, he-" I couldn't say this. I couldn't tell them, but I had to, it would only get worse if I kept it inside.

"He," My mom continued, except she was screaming, which caused Wayne to glare.

"He umm, well he started getting all touchy and I was like 'stop no I don't want to do this,' but he kept doing it and then I slapped him and he grabbed me and started hitting me and he beat me."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," I shook my head it wasn't really okay.

~~

Vote & Comment for next chapter!