Chapter 26 ~ My Birthday - Part 1

Chapter 26- My Birthday - Part 1

"Kayleen your birthday is TOMORROW! and you don't want anything?!" 

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. I never liked my birthday, never ever when I was younger. Mostly because every other kid got so many presents on there birthday, and were surrounded by the people they loved, but I never got any presents, and my mom was always at work, I spent my birthday alone almost every year. 

"Why not Kayleen? you could have anything you ever wanted" My dad chimed in. 

"I never got anything when I was younger, and I don't want anything now" 

"You know I tried to get you whatever I could, but we couldn't afford it, I'm sorry baby" 

"And I'm not mad at you" I heard my phone buzz and I looked down.

Jacob: Baby come over now

Me: on my way 

"I'm going to go now"

"where?"

"Jacob's house"

"Okay, come back before dinner" It was 6:45, dinner was at 7, and I knew what Jacob wanted to do, and that would take at least an hour. 

"I think I will just eat there"

"No, I want you home by 7!"

"Okay" I ran to Jacob's house and walked in the door. I saw their maid cleaning in the kitchen.

"Jacob is in his room sweetheart"

"Thanks, Susan" I walk upstairs and turn left to his room I walk in and see him laying on his bed.

"baby come here" I smile and walk over to him, removing my clothes on the way, just to tease him. 

"damn" I heard him mumble to himself before disappearing under the covers. 

~8:25PM~

I was on the last step and I wasn't nervous at all going in, I had made up a good lie, and the last hour was one of the best hours I've ever had in my life. I opened the door and I didn't see anyone. I saw a note laying on the kitchen counter.

Kayleen, 

Your dad and I went to South Miami, we will be home tomorrow afternoon. We didn't wait up for you, since I knew you wouldn't be home by 7, and didn't feel like being lied to, again. If you have time, look over the papers your principal printed out, you need to pick a new school. Make sure to lock the door.

Love you

I was annoyed by the note, she thought I lied to her all the time? She was such a bitch. Also, my birthday was tomorrow, they wouldn't even hardly be there for it. Good, I didn't need them to have a good time, fuck both of them. I was feeling pissed off, and I knew who would cheer me up, Jacob.

Me: My parents are gone, they won't be home till tomorrow..

Jacob: on my way over right now, you ready for round 2?

Me: Hell yeah

If my parents were going to ditch me, Jacob wouldn't.

~The Next Morning: My Birthday~

I woke up with Jacob's arms wrapped around me, I didn't know when I went to sleep, I just knew I was tired. My alarm wouldn't stop going off and I couldn't find my phone. 

"Turn that shit off.. its way to early ma"

I look up and see Jacob watching me. 

"We have to go to school"