Chapter 31 ~ The Test

Chapter 31- The Test

"You know I love you right?" 

"I know Jacob.. why.. what did you do?"

"Nothing! I'm just telling you I do"

"Okay.. love you too, I have you go babe"

"See you later love" I hung up the phone, that comment, see you later love, It made me think of Adrian. It scared me a lot just to think about him. I killed him though, I shot him, in the head.. I was a bad person, no scratch that.. I was a horrible person. I felt a few tears forming in my eyes. I had never told anyone what happened, ever. I needed to let it out. I looked and saw my dad standing in the doorway of my room.

"I need to tell you something" He nodded and came and sat on my bed. "I'm scared dad, really scared.. but I think I need to tell someone this rather than keep it all inside" I told him the whole story, from the very beginning. He was a great listener and was so easy to talk to. "Thanks dad, for being there for me.. It means a lot"

"Sure, I'm glad you got it off your chest" I nod. I never really knew I was crying but I could barely see him anymore, my vision was so blurry. 

"KAYLEEN, SOMEONE'S HERE YOU SEE YOU" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Coming" I hug Wayne one last time and wipe my eyes before walking downstairs. My eye's meet my old principal's and I was officially confused.

"Hi.. umm what do you want?" 

"Kayleen! my mom whisper yelled at me.

"Sorry.. umm.. Hi how are you Mr. Rockman?"

"I'm good Kayleen, thanks.. So I'll tell you why I'm here" He continued, "Kayleen, you've been doing great at your new school, I just came to congratulate you"

"Oh.. thank you"

"Kayleen, I honestly was wrong about you.. If you would consider coming back to your old school, thats all I'm asking for, just consider it"

"You think I would consider going back there?" I pretty much laughed in his face, he had the nerve to come to my house? He's the one to kick me out. I don't think I would ever go back there, ever. 

"Just consider, thats all I'm asking.. I will be leaving now, thanks for your time" He walked himself out and me and my mom stood there in shock. 

"Well.. uhh.. that was different" My mom studdered out. 

"Yeah" I laughed, that was funny. 

~1 week later~

"Jacob STOPP!" I laughed as he tickled me.

"Nope" He kept doing it, but I started fighting back. "Whoa! OK Kayleen! stop!"

"No!! you jerk!" I laughed a punched him in the stomach. 

"Kayleen we need to talk though" 

"What about?"

"So umm, I was asked to go on tour, but it leaves in March and were already in December"

"Thats great Jacob"

"I know, but its an international tour and it would go for most of the summer, I would hardly be able to see you"

"Thats true, but you need to think about your fans" 

"Yeah, but your more important, we are going to talk more about this, later"

"Yeah, okay" 

~2 days later~

"Kayleen wake up" 

"I'm up" I yelled but as soon as I stood up I had to run for the bathroom, I vomited as soon as I got there. I wasn't feeling good at all. 

"Kayl- whoa.. you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just don't feel good" I look up at my dad and he just nodded. 

"I'll call your school" I nodded and walked to bed. I wasn't sure why I was feeling bad but I just was I guess. I thought about the last time I was sick, I thought I was pregnant.. I walked to the bathroom and got out the other sick, just to be safe. I nodded at myself, I needed to do this just to be safe. After waiting a few minutes I went back and looked at he pregnancy test.. Positive.

~~~

Comment and Vote.. tell me how you thought this chapter was and where you want this story to go.. also, should I make a sequel?