Chapter 25 ~ Love You

Chapter 25- Love You

I looked down at the pages and pages of different schools the principal had printed out for my mom. We were coming home from the school, and I was fucking nervous about talking to Wayne about it. My mom had pretty much gotten everything she wanted to say to me out, 'what the fuck Kayleen!' 'I can't believe you' 'Wayne is going to kill you' . I already knew Wayne was, so I stayed quiet. 

Once we pulled into the garage I was shaking, I said a silent prayer and walked into the kitchen. I saw Wayne, but kept my head down, looking at the floor. 

"Your home early, what happened?"

"Do you want to tell him Kayleen, or should I?" I never said anything  I just took a seat next to him and looked at my shaking legs, I was nervous.

"Kayleen, TELL HIM! NOW!"

"Its nothing, I have to switch schools" My voice was shaky and I was just staring off in space, that was until Wayne spun my chair so I was looking straight at him.

"Why Kayleen?" 

"I got in a fight" He looked a bit shocked at first, but then I couldn't tell what he was thinking after that.

"No Kayleen tell him what really happened, you beat a girl up!"

"She deserved it okay? She hit me first! But its not like your going to believe me anyways! You never ever believe anything I say do you? You take everybody's word over mine! Its not fair you should trust me I'm your fucking daughter!"

"Don't swear at me little girl. You are acting out way to much in school, you used to be a great student, what happened?"

"I found out my dad is fucking Lil Wayne!" I pretty much ran up the stairs, I needed ot get out of there fast. I was scared of what my mom would say next. I walked to my bathroom and saw the knife I kept in there, I started cutting myself, until the pain in my wrist was worse then the pain I had been through. I must have passed out, but  I woke up to a wierd tingling in my wrist. I opened my eyes and jumped when I saw Wayne. I looked around and then looked down at my wrist, I saw him cleaning it up.

"I'm sorry I put you through all this Kayleen" He sounded like he was about to cry. I looked at him but I didn't know what to say.

"No Wayne, you shouldn't be sorry, I'm glad I have you in my life"  I could see him slightly smile but it faded when he saw my other wrist.

"Kayleen, how long have you been doing this?"

"I don't know" He looked worried, but he stood up and grabbed my hand I walked out and sat on my bed.

"Love you" He had the hugest smile on his face as soon as I said that.

"Love you to Kayleen"

~~~

Comment and Vote