Chapter 14 ~ The Apology

Chapter 14- The Apology

I felt so bad, like I had just ruined everything. I was walking with Tyrone but I stopped at a bench. I just sat there. I really had so many emotions going on in my head, it made me feel dizzy, or maybe that was the alcohol- I didn't know. I was sitting there thinking when Tyrone spoke up.

"Running won't solve anything, talk to him, tell him what your feelings are."

"I already did," I don't know if that was my true feelings though, I mean I'm glad I met him, so that was a stretch.

"I think that was the alcohol talking, go back there and talk to him." 

I looked at him for a moment and then got up and walked back to the house. Tyrone just smiled and led me in.

"I think you need to talk to him," My mom told me and then I walked around trying to find him, he was with Drake and Tyga, smoking.

"Umm, can we talk?"

"Sweetheart, I thought you were done talking to me, but go ahead." Yeah, Wayne was definitely high.

"Forget it." I just walk to my room and I see Reginae sitting on the bed.

"Look sorry for bullying you and everything," She said.

"Whatever," I didn't want to talk to her, I wasn't here to make friends with her, I only came back to make friends with my dad.

"Well you don't have to be a bitch." She mumbled.

"Okay, what do you want me to say? Thanks for apologizing? I'm not going to thank you for anything."

"Whatever," She said,getting up and walking out like it was nothing.

I fell asleep shortly after. I woke up the next morning to Wayne shaking me.

"Kayleen wake up!"

"I'm awake." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, I just wanted to say sorry for last night, after you left I got high, but what did you want to talk to me about?"

"You woke me up for that?"

"Yeah, I waited as long as I could," I looked over at the clock it read 6:55.

"Really, its 6AM!"

"Almost 7, and your being dramatic."

"Let me go back to sleep, I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Fine," he got up and left, the worst part was that it was a Saturday, I could have slept in! but nope, he ruined that for me. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, and changed into some Trukfit sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I haven't worn anything but that ever since the date, I've never had the courage to show off the bruises. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. I saw Wayne, my mom, Chris Brown, and my mom's best friend Adrianna, (her and Chris were dating)

"Okay, I'm ready to talk to you," I told him, he nodded and lead me off to a random room.

"Go ahead sweetheart."

"Okay so I'm sorry I keep sneaking out on you, it won't happen again."

"Anything else?" He wanted me to tell him I didn't mean anything I said last night and it was all just the alcohol talking, but I didn't want to say that. I mean life was SO much easier not knowing who my dad was, I still had friends back then.

I just shook my head no, and I saw the disappointment in his eyes, but he pulled me in for a hug anyways.

"Ouch!" I said, he was hugging me tightly and my bruises were really hurting me.

"Oh sorry," he mumbled.

"Yeah, its nothing."