Chapter 7 ~ My Sister is My Enemy?

Chapter 7- My Sister is My Enemy?

I went inside and walked to my room to change clothes, I changed into a silver tanktop and some denim shorts, I put on some Jordans and put my hair in a braid to the side.

"Hey baby." My mom said.

"Hi," I said tiredly, I was having mixed emotions about the day I was having, it started out bad, but I did make some new friends.

"I invited some fam-" Wayne got cut of by the door bell. He went and opened it. I couldn't make out the words, but there was a lot of chatter. Then a woman and a familiar face walked in.. Reginae.

I must have looked a little amazed because my mom came over and asked if I was okay. I nodded and Wayne introduced them to me. My mom looked pissed because Reginae's mom kept flirting with him. After a while it was just me and Reginae sitting on the couch. I could see her texting someone..

Reginae ~ omg the whore is my sister

?? ~ what?

Reginae ~ THE BITCH IS MY SISTER! 

?? ~  omg I heard... what r u gunna do?

Reginae ~ make her life hell until she dies! (;

? ~ good idea(:

Reginae ~ yeah she is reading my texts right now haha.. whore.

?? ~ lol right? fucking slut.

With that I got up and went to my room.. all my self confidence gone. I am a slut, I am a bitch. I got out a knife and cut myself. I didn't even feel the pain, I was on my bathroom floor and blood was dripping onto the tile floor. I felt dizzy but not to bad.

This wasn't my first time cutting, I use to cut a lot, in my last school, but no one knows, not even my mom.

I cleaned up the floor and fell asleep later.