Chapter 33 ~ New Beginnings

Chapter 33- New Beginnings

-2 months later-

"Jacob.. I don't know what to say.." I looked around at the new apartment Jacob had just bought me. 

"No problem" He smiled. I looked around at the two bedroom apartment and felt sad. I hadn't had contacted my mom since that night, I didn't want to, neither did she obviously. "Kayleen everything is going to be okay.. alright? You don't need her, you don't need either of them" 

"Jacob, I'm scared.. I'm three months pregnant, and I'm 15 years old.. my mom hates me, my dad is on tour - cheating with God knows who while my mom is at home with the new baby"

"Yeah, and I'm scared to Kayleen, but we both have to be strong, because everything is going to be alright, you just have to trust in that" 

"Thanks" I hug him tight, and I don't want it to end. The time when I'm with him is the best, it makes me feel so at peace. 

"Sure" he smiles and grabs my hand walking to the living room of the apartment. "What should we do today?"

"Nothing" I laugh and look at my new home.

"Really? nothing?"

"No Jacob" I laugh. 

"Okay-" He gets cut off by his phone ringing. "Yeah? no.. uh.. I guess.. Im on my way.." He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"So.. Who was that?" 

"It was just some people.. it was nothing, I just have to go to the studio, you can come if you want"

"No thats fine Jake, go.. I'll be fine" 

"Okay, I'll be back later" I smile and he kisses me one last time before he goes. I walk around the apartment for a while, but quickly get bored. I decide to make something to eat, but I don't have anything thawed.

"What should I do?" I whisper to myself. I decide to just play on my phone. I am reading some book when my phone buzzes. My calender pops up. 

Dad comes home from tour!!(:

I think about it for a while. I wonder if my dad is thinking about me? I wonder what my mom is doing.. I wonder how my new sister is doing. I felt bad for my mom, there were so many allegations of my dad sleeping around with one of his dancers.. I wonder if they are even still together.. 

I looked at it again and laugh to myself, I was so young back then. Even though it was probably only three months ago my life has changed so much. I had been living with Jacob ever since the night I told my mom about me being pregnant - until today, when he surprised me with this apartment. 

I had pretty much dropped out of school, there was no reason to go since after the baby was born I would have to stay home and take care of it anyways. 

I decide to go grocery shopping. My new apartment was just down the street from a grocery store my mom always used to go so I decided to go there. I put on some denim shorts and a green tank-top, you could clearly tell I was pregnant. I put on some matching green tennis shoes and grab my purse. I already knew I had money since Jacob was always throwing some in there. I walk just down the street and start shopping. I started by getting fruit, and vegetables.. I needed to be healthy. I stopped at the candy section, I couldn't help myself. I looked through all of it, and got what I wanted. I was leaving the isle when a voice stopped me.

"Kayleen?" I would know that voice from anywhere.. Wayne. I look back at him and he stares at me funny, then I see my mom, and the new baby. My mom meets Wayne's stare and I look at her. I feel like crying, I hated her but I loved her at the same time. 

"Kayleen? baby! get over here!" My mom smiles, like I had just came home from summer camp or something. I wasn't smiling though, she was the one that kicked me out. She walks over to me and gives me a hug, I back away from her though, I didn't want to hug her, I didn't even what to see her.

"Kayleen.. I'm sorry, I should have never freaked out like that, please come home now, its been 2 months"

I kind of laugh it off, I would never go back there.

"Hey Kayleen" My dad smiles big. I nod and look the other way. I didn't want to see either of them. I was fine without them and I didn't need the extra drama, I was already to stressed out.

"Okay, so you don't what to talk to me, I get it.. but we still love you"

"Yeah love you too" I mumble to myself. I wanted to get out of here so badly. 

"So, how have you been? How is school going?" She obviously knew the answer to that, she just wanted to see what I would say.

"I've been fine, without you. and I dropped out" I start walking away. 

"Kayleen, please talk to me" 

"There is nothing to say.. I don't even know why you want me to talk to you.. You never cared before! you never thought about me before! Mothers are suppose to help there daughters when they fuck up, but not you! You just kick me out of the house. I had to go through the last 2 months by myself, but you know what? I'm stronger now then I ever have been. I don't need you, and I don't want to talk to you- now or ever again." I walk the other way. 

~~~

Comment and Vote