Chapter 13 ~ The Blow Up

Authors Note - This chapter has TONS of drama..

Chapter 13- The Blow Up

I didn't really feel nervous as I walked up the steps. I felt more relaxed, maybe it was the alcohol, I didn't know, but I was confident, I was going to stand up for myself tonight.

I open the door and walk in, I saw Wayne and my mom, I am still relaxed.

"what the fuck Kayleen?"

"what?"

"I think you know what, where the fuck have you been?"

"At a party." I say nonchalantly 

"Why the hell didn't you tell me? We were worried about you," my mom stayed silent as Wayne continued to yell at me.

"You want to know why Wayne, because if I would have told you you would have said no, even if you would have said yes you would have made me go with a bodyguard. I just want to be normal okay? I don't want none of this new bullshit, I hate it here. I hate it here! I wish my mom would have never gone out with you, I wish I would have never even met you!" I could feel tears start coming down my cheeks.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I walked up the steps, realizing I had just blown up at my dad in front of everyone, all of Young Money, and of course all of his kids mothers, I caught a glimpse of Reginae, looking shocked and kinda scared.

I just walk up to my room and sit in my bed and cry. I heard a knock and didn't respond, but the person opened it anyways. Wayne. He was the one person I wouldn't talk to right now, actually I wasn't going to talked to him again, ever. I was just sitting in my bad, crying and he just came and sat by me.

"Look Kayleen, I'm sorry. I know I wasn't there for you, but I'm here for you now. If you don't want to talk to me I understand. I just want you to know I love you, I always will, and I will always be here." 

I just shake my head, I didn't know what to think about his apology. I thought about it for a while and then walked down the steps. Everyone stopped there conversation and looked at me.

"Sorry for blowing up like that, I shouldn't have said all that, in front of all of you."

"Come on Tyrone, I'm going for a walk," Tyrone walked from one of the chairs in the living room and looked at Wayne he just nodded. He walked to the door and I followed. I couldn't look at Wayne at this point. I probably shouldn't have said that, "in front of all of you," I mean I basically said that I didn't regret anything I had said before, and I knew that crushed Wayne. I just needed to get out of there.

~~~

Comment how this chapter was.. I had to re-write it like 5 times..