Chapter 2 ~ My Dad is Who???

Chapter 2- My Dad is Who???

When we get home both Wayne and my mom say they need to talk to me. I walked into the kitchen slowly and sit at the table where I see a big folder sitting there, I look at them confused.

"Whats going on?" I question them with an eyebrow raised.

"Well Kayleen, remember how when you were little I told you that your dad had died in a car accident?"

"Yeah?" I said, wondering what that had to do with anything.

"He didn't really die, he wasn't even in any car accident, it was an excuse to make you stop talking about him."

"Mom.." I trail off staring into her eyes. I can see that she doesn't want to talk about it but I do!
"Mom who the hell is my dad?" I can feel my eyes wanting to let go of tears.

"Kayleen, that would be me, I'm your dad." Wayne says quietly.

"No that's bullshit."

"If you don't believe him just look in the folder," my mom speaks up. I open it up, letting a few tears fall. I see my birth certificate, and a bunch of pictures from when I was 2 or 3. I start crying harder and decide to walk to my room. I slam the door in anger, and lock it. How could she do this to me? I turn on the TV and fall asleep watching. I wake up to a knock on my door, and I listen.

"Kayleen can we at least talk to you? Please."

I open the door and see them both standing in front of me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask them.

"Baby, you can't be mad at me for not wanting you to know about your father being Lil Wayne."

"I'm not even really mad at you for that, I understand that. What I don't get why you made up lies, and," I say looking at Wayne now. "Why if you knew about me you wouldn't come and visit me or talk to me or even acknowledge that I was alive?"

"Kayleen its not like that."

"Really? Then what is it like?"

"Okay, if you really want to know, I was with Reginae's mom at the time. I was pissed at her and I was at a party and saw your mom. I ended up sleeping with her. A few months later she texted me saying she was pregnant and I didn't know what to do. Reginae was born a few months after and I tried to forget about you, but then you were born a few months after that, and you were the cutest baby. I ended up telling Reginae's mom and she said I couldn't see you if I wanted to see Reginae, being as young as I was..." he trailed off.

"So you chose her over me, thanks that makes me feel so much better." I said sarcastically.

"I was so young, I didn't know what I wanted."

"Yeah whatever, I'm going to go for a walk." With that, I walked passed them both and I opened the door, I was about to take a step out, but a voice stopped me.

"Hey, here," I looked back at Wayne, he was holding $50, I turned around and grabbed it.

"Thanks," I mumbled. Then I walk out the door. Once I was down the block I got out some weed and I got high at the beach, once I felt myself getting calm I walked home.

I walked in the house and both my 'parents' were sitting at the kitchen table. They were making food. I looked at Wayne and I was pretty sure he knew I was high, but I walked passed them anyway, and I walked into my room and closed the door.

I usually don't smoke but this was an exception. I mean, my life is kinda falling apart. I hear the door open after me, I look back and see Wayne.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"Your high Kayleen, that's what."

"Your always fuckin' high." I let those words slip out of my mouth before I could even process what  I was saying.

"Stop all that cussing."

"Whatever, leave me alone." I mumbled looking at the ground.

"How long are you going to stay mad at me?"

"I don't know, just get the fuck out of my room."  I tell him, then my vision gets blurry and I feel like falling down, I look at him then everything goes black.

Comment and Vote!