Chapter 32 ~ Telling Him

Chapter 32- Telling Him

"No.." I whispered to myself staring at the test.. this can't happen, I'm 15 years old, I'm not ready to be a mother! What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Jacob? How am I going to tell my parents? This is probably going to ruin my dad's career! I was still looking at the test, dreading life today. 

"Kayleen.. you okay?" My dad walked in to my room. I threw the test in a cabnet and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm okay" I looked at the floor, I was nervous. 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah" I gave him a fake smile and he nodded and walked away. I needed to talk to Jacob first, we would figure this out together. But what if he didn't want it? What if he broke up with me? I shook my head, I was stressing myself out, and it wasn't good for me or this baby. I looked at the time, 9:27. Jacob was probably at school. I texted him anyways.

Me: Jacob, we need to talk.. This is serious. 

Jacob: I'm in school, I'll be out at 2, you can come over after that, or I can come to you.

Me: I'll come over at 2:30. 

Jacob: See you then babe

I looked at my phone, I didn't know what to do. My mom was already at work, so it was just me and Wayne. I knew Wayne had had both me and Reginae when he was 15, so maybe he could help.. maybe not though.. what if he got mad.. I didn't know what to do.. I walked downstairs and looked at him as he sat in the kitchen. 

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah, you can go if you want"

"No, I'll stay with you till your mom comes home"

"Okay" I sat down next to him, thinking hard about what to do next. Maybe the test was wrong.. they do that sometimes.. I walked to my mom's bathroom and found where she kept hers, then I took out two. If they both said positive I was definitely pregnant, If both came up negative I probably wasn't. I did both tests and waited. I looked at the first test and a plus sign showed up.. great. I looked at the second one and another plus sign. I sighed, I was definitely pregnant. 

I walked back downstairs. It was only 10, I still had like 4 hours until I could see Jacob, but I needed to talk to someone. I saw Wayne and I knew I should tell him, he could probably help me.

"Wayne" He looked up from his phone and stared at me.

"Kayleen?" I thought about it some more.. I shouldn't do this.. but I did it anyways.

"Dad.. I'm... uhh I'm pregnant" I could see his face loose all the color, he was definitely shocked, but he regained composer quickly. 

"Kayleen.." He didn't know what to say, shit neither did I.

"I don't know what to do dad" 

"It's okay, everything will be okay.. but you need to talk to Jacob"

"I'm going to at 2:30" He nodded, but I was crying. Maybe it was the hormones I didn't know. 

~2:30~

I knocked on the door and Jacob opened it looking different, I guess he was nervous. 

"Kayleen.. what happened?" 

"Lets go to your room" I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs. I was really nervous about this, about how he would react. I looked at him and nodded to myself, I had to do this.

"Jacob, I'm pregnant" He looked so shocked, I thought he was going to pass out. He never said a word for a little while he just stared at the ground. Meanwhile I was trying to hold in the tears. 

"Kayleen.. I.."

"Jacob I'm scared" 

"Me too, but its okay, were going to be okay" 

"I can't do this alone" I remembered his tour and thought this needed to be said.

"You could, but you won't have to, I will be here for you 24/7"

"Thank you Jacob" by this time I was crying but he just hugged me and rubbed my back. I was so relieved he took it so well, but then I thought about my mom, she probably would take it as well as both the guys. 

~2 days later~ 

I was waiting for Jacob to get here, I was just sitting in the living room of my house. Today was the day I was going to tell my mom. I thought maybe she would be nice, since she can't stress because she is 7 1/2 months pregnant and stressing could hurt the baby. 

I heard the doorbell ring and knew it was Jacob. I walked to the front door and opened it. Jacob stood there smiling. 

"Hey baby" 

"Hey Jacob" I led him to the other side of the house, where my mother was. I looked at him and he nodded, it was time. I opened the door and sat down on the opposite side of her.

"Kayleen you never told me Jacob was coming over, I would have made some food or something" 

"No its fine mom"

"I'll get out of your way" She got up to walk out but I grabbed her arm.

"Mom, actually Jacob came over so that we could talk to you" 

"Whats up honey?" She is in a good mood, now is the time. 

"Mom, I'm pregnant" She looked so pissed I think Jacob was scared. 

"Kayleen what the hell!!" 

"I'm sorry mom!" I was crying, these hormones were really getting to me. She looked me all down then looked at Jacob.

"Get out of my house! Both of you!"

~~~

Comment and Vote