KFC?

I walked into work, after a long English class. I was dressed in a black pencil skirt, cream flats, and a cream blouse tucked into the skirt. My makeup is light as always and my hair in a fish tail braid off to the side. I smiled at a man as he held the door open it for me and said hello to the usual people.

I went to my desk and looked over the bosses plans, and the mail. I looked to see that I had to send some reminders to people about appointments. “Mikayla!” I heard my boss scream out. I walked in, his bald head shiny as ever. His suit looked worn as he has been there since yesterday… In fact I think he has.

“Yes?” I asked politely as I picked up some crumpled papers.

“I need you to go and get the boys orders for later on what they want for a meal. they have lots of rehearsals today.” He explained as he flipped through a folder. Holding it out for me to take, I confirmed I would do it and then put the folder on my desk to check out.

I walked down a couple corridors to where I heard loud music. I waited for it to pause when I walked in. they were all in mesh shorts, no shirts, and sweaty. Just gotta say, they work out. If you know what I mean *wink-wink*

They were all drinking water as the choreographer explained something. Everyone turned as the door squeaked open, making them all grin. “I came to take orders for dinner later.” I said as Niall grinned so big at the thought of food that I thought his face would split.

Taking their orders, they all wanted fried or grilled chicken. KFC it is then. They all had a different assortment of sides so I would buy lots. Like three buckets of chicken and many, many sides. I nodded, going back to my desk, looking at the folder.

It was the tour dates, he wanted me to confirm the locations and flights. I got to work on it, making many calls and emails at the same time. I looked at the time, a hour and a half. Time to get the boys food.

I got up to go when the phone rang. “Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Jen, I was wondering if you could get a dinner break now?”

“Ya, but if you want me to can you pick me up loads of KFC for the boys, then I wont have to run there back and then out again.” I asked as I finished up an email for a hotel reservation.

“Sure, I’m passing one now. Wanna go to the secret diner?” She asked. I answered yes and said goodbye.

The secret diner is a place for friends and family of starts to dine with them with out the paps. They needed their secrecy and is one of my favorite places to eat. It was nice and the people who worked there were totally cool with them. I have met many people there, such as Kendal Jenner and Justin Beiber and even Sharon Osborne. It was cool, and my friends love it there too.

I made another call as I waited for Jen to show up. She came in with lots of bags, I shot up and helped her, both of us taking two bags. I lead her down the hall in a comfortable silence. We got to the door, looking through the boys were lying on the floor.

“Someone should tell them to bring us food now!” Carlos said.

“Someone say food?” I asked as I strolled through the door, they jumped up into sitting position as we put the food on the ground in front of them.

“Oh my gosh, I love you two!” Kendall says as he looked at Jen with a light in his eyes.

“We do two, now we are going as I am taking my dinner break.” I said, they yelled out byes and thanks. We walked back, getting into her car.

“So, I was texting some people and they are out there. There’s Kylie, Selena, Miranda, and some more girls. So I thought we could hang. Do you have to go back to work?” she asked. Giving me puppy eyes, her blonde hair in a French braid. She is wearing a high waist red skirt and white sweater that says ‘Love’, with red cat heels with a little black bow. I though about it, I could call and ask. I was working early tomorrow.

“Here I’ll ask.” I took out my phone and texted my boss, he answered I could as he was heading home to his wife and kids anyways. I said I could and she started squealing about going to some clubs. “Then either I have to buy an outfit or borrow clothes.” She smiled sheepishly at me.

“I kind of have one for you and a different one for me in the back.” I laughed as she turned onto the familiar deserted road. I shook my head as she pulled into the gravel parking lot on the little beach place. It was a abandoned old Victorian house. That was until a celebrity took it up and made it into a restaurant for others.

“We can change after dinner. Come on I can smell the steak from here, it’s making me hungry.” I said, hopping out as Jen and I greeted some people we are acquainted with. Making our way to the usual table. “The party has arrived. “ I announced as I sat next to Kylie Jenner. They all cheered as we looked at the menu.

“So, you partying with us in some underage clubs tonight?” Demi asked while taking a drink.

“Yup, got off work early to!” I grinned as they cheered again. We ordered our food and caught up…….

So, a new chapter and it's a bit late!! Sorry but I still need some pranks and now, the next chapter has D A R M A drama. I am grinning evily as I know what shall happen :) I would love a comment, they make my day and I might want to make a reader a girlfriend of someone famous. If you want to, I will post a sepreate chapter with the details. thank you all !!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN