Fifty one

Meek

I come home and see all these cars in my damn driveway. I know Nicki said she was having company. I don't mind that. But one person I see in the damn house is Safaree. Like tf?!

"Hey baby" Nicki says getting up slowly. She walks around the couch and over to me.

"Sup" I say.

"Safaree came by and he dropped off a gift for the baby" she says.

"That's all he better be doing" I say.

"I ain't looking to cause I trouble" he says. "I just wanted to check up on a friend" Safaree says.

"Oh you can check up on friends now?! Who knew you were capable of doing that shit!?" I ask loudly.

"Meek calm down"

"No" I say almost pushing Nic out the way. "He isn't welcome in this house! He isn't even welcome around you"

"Nicki can speak for herself" he says.

"Come on y'all. Meek you come in here yelling and nothing was even going on" Candice says.

"But with all of us here. Come on, think" Thembi chimes in.

"I don't give a fuck. If anything y'all can get out" I say pointing to the door.

"Meek are you serious?" Nicki asks.

"Dead ass Nic! Your ex boyfriend is in our living room acting like shit is golly and bearing gifts and shit like he santa" I say.

"I see you're still insecure" Safaree says.

"More like protective. Why the fuck are you still here?!" I ask moving a chair out of my way to get to Safaree.

"Nicki didn't ask me to leave. And all because I'm welcome here to her" he says.

"I'm the man of the house nigga! I'm who that motherfucker belong to! If I say get the fuck out then you need to get the fuck out or I'll get you the fuck out!" I shout.

"Meek!" Nicki yells.

"What?!" I bark at her. She just looks at me.

"And you left me for him?" Safaree says.

"What?! Nigga!" I shout pulling up on him. We were chest to chest.

"You better back the hell up " he says to me.

"Nah I'm good. Trying to act like you got heart" I say. "Nigga I'll fuck around and shoot you" I say. Nicki then walks over.

"Meek back up" she says.

"No! I want his ass out of my house!"

"Back up then" Safaree says.

"Ain't looking to cause no trouble" I mock. "Nigga that's all you are" I say moving back.

"Thank you for bringing the gift. Tell your mom I said thank you" Nicki says. He just nods and leaves.

"What the fuck was that?!" I ask.

"Oh hell nah! Meek you better watch how you talk to her! You already called her a motherfucker" Thembi says.

"Man shut yo ass up! Get the fuck out my house!"

"Meek you need -"

"Nicki shut the fuck up! Bringing in your ex and thinking that shit is okay! You want him?!"

"No! Meek you better stop talking to me like that! Safaree is not my concern anymore. We are just friends and his mom and him wanted to give us a gift for the baby" she says.

"Fuck that gift! And fuck him!" I yell.

"Meek you're such an asshole!" Sherika says.

"Got dammit! How many fucking times do I have to say get the fuck out my house?! You know what? Fuck it! I'll leave. Bitches getting on my damn nerves." I say going towards the door.

"No Meek don't leave!" I hear Nicki shout. I then hear her grunt in pain.

"Ow!" I hear her.

"Nic? Nicki are you okay?" I hear Candice asks going over to her. I turn and see her leaned over and holding her stomach with tears filling her eyes.

"Baby " I ask going over to her.

"Help me" she asks crying. She was in a pain I ain't seen before.

"Okay we need to get her to a hospital " Thembi says.

Nicki

Meek and Candice helped me to the car and took me to a hospital. I was crying because the pain I felt in my stomach was a pain I never felt before. It was like a stab in my stomach, a sharp pain. I didn't know what was happening.

My water hadn't broke or anything.

We arrived to the hospital and I couldn't get out the car. I started crying all over again feeling a sharp pain again.

"Meek this hurts" I cried holding my stomach.

"I know baby" he says. Candice ran inside and came back out with a doctor and a nurse. They had a wheelchair.

"Let's get her into the seat" he says. I try resisting the pain and get into the wheelchair.

"Oh my , is that blood?" I hear Sherika asks as she comes up behind me. I look down to my leg through my blurry eyes and see a trail of blood going down my leg.

"Please stay out here in the waiting room" I hear the nurse yell.

"Sir we need you to fill out these forms" I hear someone says pulling Meek away from me.

"Meek! Meek! I need my husband!" I yell.

"Stay calm ma'am" the doctor says rushing me to the room.

"I'll be there in a minute Nic" I hear Meek yell. I was so over whelmed and in so much pain I felt my eyes get heavy after being placed on a bed. I knew the doctors were attaching things to my body. I just didn't know what was going on.