Twenty Four

Meek

I wake up to my phone ringing and see my moms calling me.

"Meek what am I seeing on TMZ?  " she asks. I laugh and shake my head.

" It's a mess you're watching" I say. She laughs.

"Tell me what happened" she says. I explain how yesterday went from beginning to end.

"So now she really mad at me and she probably not going to talk to me today" I say.

"I don't blame her. Meek you know you were violating your parole when you even brought the gun with you. That girl is a good girl for you and you up here fucking it up" she says. My mom loves Nicki and I know she was serious cause she cussed at me. I mean she curses but not directly at me unless she is serious.

"I'm going to make up for it today" I say.

"I know you are cause you'd be stupider than I thought if you didn't" she says. "I'll call her and see if she is okay"  she says.

"Ard " I say. She hangs up. I get on Twitter and see what was going on.

Nicki

After I finish using the bathroom I see Meek's mom calling me.

" Good morning Ms. Nicki" she says.

"Good morning Ms. Kathy" I say laughing.

"How are you this morning? " she asks.

" I'm doing fine. How about yourself? "

" I was good until I turned on me tv and seen my son fight on stage " she says.

" Yeah last night was mess. I'm not even going to lie to you " say sitting in my bed.

" I know you're disappointed but think about this. Meek only knows the way of the streets in defending and protecting. It's his natural instinct. " she says.

" I want him to break out of that. I don't want to have to come to him one day and he is shot or in a gun fight or worse. We talked about it before we left" I say.

"Nicki I believe he will change. He might not change 100% but he will change. He already has. He put in more effort this time with you around. And I hear the way he talks to you. He hasn't said many disrespectful remarks to you"

"Because either don't allow that"

"See,  he will develope into a better Rihmeek. Just let him adjust more and you'll see" she says. I smile.

"Thank you for that" I say.

"No problem. Don't be too harsh on my baby now. He ain't too bad" she says laughing. I laugh with her. "Well I just wanted to check on you and him. Everything will be okay."

"Thank you. I know it will " say. We say our goodbyes and hang up. I lay down and think. My phone lights up and I see a message from Thembi.

Thembi 😋💚- can I say I told you so?

- No,  now stop it 👎

I gotta arrange for my friends and Meek's friends to get to know each of us. Not to mention he still has to meet my family. Lord knows how they will react when they see what happened.

Meek then walks into the room and goes to his bag. He grabs some fresh clothes and goes take a shower. I go into the manual and order us a pizza.

Meek

I get out the shower and dress myself. Walking out I hear Nicki talking to someone. I go into the living room and see her grabbing a box of pizza.