Sixteen

Meek

(a week later)

I finally get to spend some more time with Nicki. It's Monday afternoon and she is on her way over to have lunch with me and chill.

"Come in" I yell hearing her ring the doorbell.

"Okay where do I go? " she yells.

" Kitchen". A minute later she comes in looking comfortable in some leggings and a white tee. She had on some Jordan's and her hair was in a ponytail.

"Awe what's for lunch?" she asks.

"Food" I say going to kiss her. I pull her up off the floor just a little bit and she giggles pulling away.

"Really what's to eat cause I'm hungry" she says going to the stove.

"Burgers and fries " I say.

"Sounds good" she says.

"They'll be done soon. You can put whatever you want on them " I say.

She washes her hands and grabs a plate. The fries were done so she had those on her plate with her burger buns.

" What have you been doing since last time we seen eachother? " she asked.

" Spending time with my son" I answer.

"I know that but what specifically . Did you take him to do anything? "

" Nah, my crib been kinda in need of my ass staying in" I say making her laugh.

"Okay" she said grabbing a Patty and finished making her burger. I watched as she bit into it and chewed.

"How it taste? "

" Really good. But maybe I'm just too hungry " she said teasing. I chuckle and grab us something to drink.

We finish eating and I take her up to my room.

Nicki

I slip off my Jordan's and climb into Meek's bed. He wraps one of his arms around me and we watch 'Set it off'.

" Did you miss me? " I ask teasing him.

" No, I don't miss nobody" he says smacking his teeth. He then laughs with me. "Yeah I missed you girl" he says. I go silent making him nervous. "Damn a nigga wasn't missed?" he says making me burst out laughing.

"Yes I missed you" I say still laughing.

"Oh that's what I thought" he says. He looks down at me and kisses me. I happily kiss him back and then pull away.

"Ard be stingy with ya lips" he says. I laugh and kiss him again. He kisses me back and rubs on my ass. I move his hand back up and move away.

"You don't have permission to touch it yet" I say.

"And why not? Ain't it mine?"

"Not yet " I say.

" Man Nicki when we gone fuck?" he asks. I sit up getting up from his arm that was around me and look at him.

"Nigga don't tell me you only with me to hit!? " I yell.

" No but I can ask the damn question" he says back.

"You don't ask me when we gone fuck after only dating a week! " I yell getting up and putting my shoes back on.

" It's not like I said give me my pussy now " he says.

" That's disrespectful and when I'm ready to give it up I will" I say going down stairs for my purse.

"Baby" he says following me.

"Meek just leave me alone. " I say. " I know you're probably horny and shit since being locked up but I'm not about to fuck around with you " I say.

" Nicki I'm not asking you to" he says.

"Then what is it? "

" You a sexy ass female. Can you blame me for liking what I see? "

" No but that was not okay. I wanna be able to want to fuck you "

" So you don't want to fuck me? "

" Not at the moment. It's too soon for me and if you can't wait then this ain't even worth you wasting your time" I say.

"I can wait. " he says looking at me. He comes and puts my purse back down. He pulls me up off the floor and kisses me making me laugh cause he won't move or put me down.

" You forgive me? " he asks.

" Yes" I say kissing him back. I really do hope he can wait. He carries me upstairs and we get comfortable in his bed again. We watch TV together for hours then I get up when it starts to get late.

"You leaving? " he asks.

" Yeah it's getting late and I have rehearsals in the morning " I say. He nods and pulls me into his lap.

" I'm sorry about earlier" he says.

"It's fine" I say. He kisses me and I kiss him back before getting up. He walks me out the house.

Meek

Kind of sad she was leaving cause I enjoy her company. She cranked her car up and left. I went back inside and seen my phone buzzing.

Omelly 🔫💰- Gonna give her the test?

-We ain't even been dating that long

Omelly🔫💰- Let's just give her a snippet...?

-When I'm ready nigga 😑

I put my phone down and went to roll up one.

Nicki

I was half way home when I started to miss Meek. He makes me happy in a different way. This relationship just might work out.