Seven

Nicki

(5:30 p.m)

After running into Meek last night and hearing him I've just been thinking about that in the back of my mind all day. He really did a number on me. He sent me a text just as I was about to text him.

Meek Mill 🙃🤔🌚- Hey you just about done being busy?
- Yeah

Meek Mill 🙃🤔🌚- Meet me somewhere
- That depends, where?

I was just getting out of my last meeting when he sent me the address to where he wanted to meet. It was some park in Manhattan .

"Whats up?" I ask taking a seat at a table with him.

"We gotta talk" he says.

"Let me guess. You wanna see is we can try us out" I say.

"I mean could we?"

"Safaree is your friend and my ex. What would that look like to him?" I ask.

"Nothing for me. I don't owe him anything and neither do you"

"Yeah getting with one of his homeboys after breaking up seems like the respectable thing to do" I say making him laugh.

"We can take things slow, but I think we can be great together" he says.

"I don't know about alla dat" I say in my natural Trini accent.

"I mean everyone already got us in question on if we together or not. They ain't gotta know what we do anyway" he says.

"That's true but I'm not about to jump out of a relationship into another. Let me get myself more together, it hasn't even been a good month for me yet" I say.

"I got you. We can go slow" he says.

"I guess we can just get to know each other better" I say.

"You like kids right? I mean you have to cause you got a huge fan base of them" he says making me laugh.

"Yeah I love kids" I say.

"Would you like to attend my son birthday party next week?"

"You want me to meet your son?"

"He likes you" he says.

"I guess I could attend" I say. "Meek I r ally don't wanna rush into anything" I say getting up. He stands with me.

"We ain't gotta rush anything. Shit if you want to we can just fuck around" he says smiling.

"See that's where I stop. Meek you're disrespectful to women and you don't even care to think we have feelings. And I don't just fuck around! If I'm going to be in a relationship then fucking around is not what's going to be done" I say.

Meek

Hearing Nicki give me her women are all mighty powerful speech as ll I can do is not take her serious. She is too easily angered by me, like I just know which button to push.

"Alright I'm playing, if I'm with you I ain't gonna disrespect you ma. I'll treat you with a lot of respect"

"We'll see" she says looking at me.

"See something you like" I say looking down at her.

"We just have to get to know eachother better" she says.

"I would like that"

"How about we start now? Like the fact one of your chasers is making a drop at this park" she says looking in the direction of E.I. I laugh and look back at her.

"Nicki I been trappin since I was 15. It's apart of my life. I mean a nigga gotta eat" . She laughs. "You could be my trap queen "

"Okay Fetty, let's not do that. I'm not apart of that" she says. "But how about we go on a date and you show me why I should consider being your girl"

"Girl I can convince you right now"

"I'm not easily persuaded, and judging by you and me from our past the thought of us even being together should not have even crossed our minds" she says.

"Damn Nicki. Atleast give a nigga a fucking chance before shooting me down!"

"Nigga you shouldn't even be trying to get with me. Did you even consider that maybe I didn't want your dusty ass?!"

"Fuck you Nicki"

"Fuck you Bitch ass nigga!" She says storming off. I watched her ass walk away. What the hell am I thinking!?