Thirty

Nicki

I don't know what Meek's problem is but he needs to chill. I was just mad at you for leaving in the middle of our party and all of a sudden you feel the need to tell me who I can and can't talk to like I'm your child.

Getting ready to go to an interview I wake up Meek to tell him to go home.

"Now?" He asks in a raspy voice.

"Yes" I say putting on my heels. I walk out with Meek and we part ways.

Meek

After a while of being home I call up Nicki and see if she done with whatever she was doing.

"No, I have a lot of things to take care of today Meek" she says. I know she still mad at me about what happened.

"You wanna go out tonight?" I ask.

"No, there is no need to" she says.

"Nicki you need to let this lil attitude of yours go. Shit wasn't even all that deep" I say.

"To you it wasn't" she says and hangs up.

"Damn" I whisper and get up. I go down to my kitchen and make me something to eat. In the middle of it I go on Twitter and see pics of Nicki and Drake being retweeted. I shake my head and tweet out about it. I guess people who know I'm with Nicki are not in the same boat as me. Tweets coming at me about how I shouldn't be even speaking on her and his relationship.

After a while Drake then has something to say about it. Nicki then calls me.

"Meek what are you doing on twitter??" She questions.

"Oh when I come for your lil friend you wanna talk to me?"

"Meek what did Drake do to you?"

"He stepping out of line" I say.

"You're so stupid" she says.

"Nicki I was serious when I said to stay away from him. Drake and you are no longer cool"

"I can talk to whoever I want to!" She yells.

"Try me if you want to Nic" I say and hang up. I go into my home studio and make a track in response to Drake.

Nicki

Meek released a track to Drake and Drake is making a track back at him. Thing about us is we make real tracks that get at people. This Meek and Drake beef was trending. Drake was winning and people were challenging whose side I was on for this one. I go and tweet a nonchalant tweet and log off my social media. I honestly don't know what Meek's problem is. Maybe he is being insecure and jealous or he is taking his anger out on me and Drake.

Safaree even had something to say to Meek. Everyone thinks this shit is so entertaining. Then I get even more notifications from input on the outsiders looking in. I shake my head.

Going into my house I take a shower and start making a pasta I had a taste for. Getting on my laptop to do more work and eating I listen to some beats. Thinking more on my situation with Meek I was really contemplating on why he was being so belligerent towards Drake and me. Speaking of Meek I was getting a call from him.

"What ?" I ask answering.

"Open the door" he says and hangs up before I can say anything. I roll my eyes.

"What you doing?" He asks coming in with a bag of tacos.

"Work" I say following him into the kitchen.

"I got food for you" he says pulling it out.

"I cooked myself some pasta" I say folding my arms.

"What's yo problem?" He asks.

"Wondering why you're here" I say. "You keep getting these little tantrum spasms and I'm not in the mood to argue with you anymore" I say.

"You trippin" he says.

"No, you're tripping! You made yourself have a beef with Drake and telling me I can't hang with him. I knew him before you, we on the same label and we are close"

"That's the problem Nicki!" He says raising his voice, "he too damn close to you and I need him to know where the fuck his lane is!" He spats. "Apparently so do you" he adds.

"You know what, you can get out my house and step" I say. "I don't need you or any other man!" I yell.

"Stop yelling and go finish up whatever work you got" he says to me.

"Not until you leave" I say catching my attitude.

"I'm not leaving" he says.

"The hell you are nigga" I say. He just stares at me and smacks his teeth. He stops before passing by me and kisses my cheek.  "I'll be back" he says and leaves. I lock my door and go up to my room.

-what's his problem? And why is he treating Nicki like that?