Forty Five

(Two months and a few weeks later)

Nicki

Meek is in a better headspace now that things are cleared up with Reina and he is dedicating his time to his music, if not to me.

I'm starting to get used to the fact of being pregnant for real. Not many people can tell I'm pregnant but my baby bump is starting to show more and more so I can't hide it too much longer.

"Baby you ready for the appointment?" Meek asks me as I put on my shoes.

"Yeah, I'll meet you downstairs" I say.

"Ard " he says walking out the room. I look around for my phone and purse before leaving out the house. "You wanna go get baby restricted things after the appointment?"

"What you mean?" I ask.

"Like plug closers" he says. I laugh.

"Meek I'm sure we can watch the baby enough to keep em' away from the bad things" I say.

"If you say so" he says.

Meek

Nicki wasn't showing too much yet but whenever she is undressed it's clear to me and her that the baby bump is coming out.

"My mom says we should take pregnancy photos" I say chuckling. Nicki just smiles.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" she says. "I wouldn't do it anytime soon though".

"Not like you can. You barely three months" I say. She just nudges my arm. I park the car after arriving to our doctors office.

Going inside Nicki goes to the assistants desk and asks for her appointment to start. We waited about ten minutes then went back. Nicki sat on the bed while I sat aside her in a chair.

"That gel be cold as ice" she says lifting her shirt.

"Dr. Morgen when can we know the sex of the baby?" I ask.

"You ask me that every time you come to my office Rihmeek but your fiancé doesn't want to know the sex of the baby yet" she says. I just look to Nicki who was already looking at me shaking her head.

"He's just excited. I wanna wait" she says.

"You don't even like surprises so why you trying to wait?"

"Cause I wanna love the baby without knowing if it's a he or a she" she says.

"Well if I see genitals showing I will know" I say causing her to laugh.

"Have you guys decided if you wanted a home birth or not?"

"No, no home birth" she answers.

"Okay" she says turning on the monitor.

"Actually I want to know " Nicki says smirking up at me.

"You playing games with me Nic" I say making her cackle. We both then hear the baby's heart beat.

"It sounds so cute every time" Nicki says.

"There's the head... feet.... hands" Dr. morgen says. "Looks like you will be having a beautiful babygirl" she says. Me and Nicki just smile. We were in her office for another hour or so discussing the pregnancy and Nicki's nutrition for her and the baby.

"Now remember as you get farther along the development of the baby is going to grow stronger. As for the stretch mark concern I advise you use this cream" she says writing a prescription.

"Thank you Dr. Morgen" Nicki says hugging her. I walk out the building with Nicki.

Nicki

I could tell Meek was excited about finding out the sex of the baby. If anything I think he was happy he was going to be having a daughter.

"I still want the sex to remain between us though. Whenever the baby shower comes then we can tell them" I say.

"That's fine. Can you believe it? You will be having a girl come out of your pussy" he says. I burst out in laughter.

"Meek shut up" I say. He chuckles rubbing on me.

"Move boy!" I shout moving his hand. "Play too much" I say still laughing.

"Your pussy going to be stretched and all" he says. I just side eye him then roll my eyes.

"Rihmeek you say one more thing about my pussy and you won't be seeing it , touching it, tasting it or fucking with it ever again" I threaten. He just laughs.

"Whatever" he says. I just look out the window with a slight smirk.

Getting home I start to fix myself something to eat.

"Baby I'm going to the studio. You alright?" He asks.

"Yeah. How long you're going to be gone?"

"Til around 6" he says.

"Okay. If I cook I'll leave you something on the stove" I say kissing him. He kisses me back.

"Ard, see you later" he says leaving. I go up into my room and change into something more comfortable. I catch up on a few shows then get on my Netflix.

Meek

After leaving the studio I end up running around with my boys. After hanging around with them I go home and  expected Nicki to be sleep. In which she was. After dressing down I go in the kitchen to see what she cooked.

"Baby" I hear her say tiredly.

"Hey what you doing up?" I ask.

"I heard you come in" she says.

"Oh, I was about to eat and then go to sleep"

"That's fine. I just came down for some water. My throats feels dry" she says. She gets her a water bottle then goes back up to the room. I eat and then go to lay down.

"Goodnight " Nicki says snuggling under me.

"Night" I say.