Thirty One

Meek

It's been a week and Nicki finally decided to let me take her out.

"I just don't see why I can't socialize with whoever I want" she says grabbing her glass.

"As your man if I don't feel comfortable with you and someone else you should respect me saying I don't want you to talk to a certain person" I say.

"As your woman you should let me make my own decisions" she says simply.

"Nicki I'm not about to argue with you"

"We are having a conversation. I just want to know why. You've been avoiding this question all night" she says.

"I said so. Now leave it at that and enjoy your dinner" I say eating. I see her roll her eyes and just remain silent.

Taking her home she wasn't talking.

"You ain't gone talk?" I ask as the car stops in front of her house.

"I think we should take a break. Give you some time to think about what you really want. I don't let a man control me and I am not about to start now" she says getting out the car. I get out quickly and follow her up her steps.

"Nicki I know you not breaking up with me" I say grabbing her arm.

"I said a break but if you don't get your hands off me it will be a break up!" She said loudly. "Meek I've had enough of the disrespect and you keep grabbing me and I'm not okay with that!" She says.

"Nicki I'm just frustrated. You making me go crazy with this Drake shit going on and your friends" I say.

"Meek fuck you and your Drake beef. It was unnecessary to begin with! And my friends just have to get to know you and if you're serious about me then act like it! Show it! You left in the middle of that party to go fuck around in the streets and baby I have to tell you those streets and the ratchet chicks out there in them ain't gonna keep you warm at night" she says and goes into her house. I just stand out there and roll up a blunt. Was I taking shit too far?

Nicki

Meek is just acting crazy. But I'll be damned if he thinks he is going to control my ass. After changing for bed he comes in the room and gets in the bed with me.

"Baby I'll chill just please talk to me again" he says. After staring at him I smile.

"What do you want me to say?" I ask.

"That you love me?" He says. I laugh.

"I like you Meek" I say.

"Nicki"

"I love you Rihmeek" I say. He pulls me into him for a kiss. I just peck his lips but he pulls me on to straddle him. I laugh.

"You not getting any tonight" I say.

"Wanna bet?" He asks. I make a face when I feel his member.

"Why would you do that?" I ask whining.

"I know you been needing daddy" he says kissing on my neck.

"Meek I hate you" I say moaning when I feel him rub on my spot and my ass.

"I know you missed me" he says in my ear. Taking off my shorts and his boxers he gets between my legs and slides in. I open my mouth trying to let out a moan but air just comes out. Meek pushes in deep and all I can feel is his thick skin inside. Moaning uncontrollably I knew he was getting what he needed out of this. Standing up he pulls me on him and roughly fucks me.

"Meek!" I scream.

"What's my name?!" He asks going harder.

"DADDY!" I say curling my toes up. Meek was holding me tightly as he kept going and I felt like I was about to explode.

"Tight ass" he says laying me down and cumming on my stomach. Getting down to his knees he gets between my legs. "This is for how sorry I am" he says and I feel his tongue press against my folds.

"Ahhh! Shit, yes daddy!" I say arching my back. He pulls me closer by the ankles and lifts my legs up over his shoulders. I had my hand resting on his head and running my fingers through his waves. Meek had a nice ass tongue and dick game, I can't lie. Sitting up and moaning with my head tilted back he was taking me there. Shaking I feel my cum dripping out and into his mouth. Feeling his tongue slow down while he eats it all. When he is done he comes up to kiss me.

"You a freak " he says after pulling away. I just go into the bathroom and clean myself up then lay down beside him.

"I'm still serious about things Nic. With this beef I got with Drake I'd rather you just stay out of it and don't talk to him"

"I thinks it is still not needed and unreasonable." I say. "But I'll just keep to myself" I say getting comfortable. Feeling relaxed and tired I go to sleep slightly held by Meek.