Seventeen

Nicki

I was in the middle of rehearsals with my choreographer Lorianne Gibson when my tour manager interrupts her directions to me and my dancers.

"Everyone take five! " I yell grabbing my water bottle." What's the problem Gee? " I ask.

" Beyoncé backed out of the tour because she over booked herself with her own Lemonade album" he says.

"What?! " I say starting to stress." This tour can't go wrong. They will be mad as hell if they don't get a good show " I say referring to my fans.

" I know. Listen I'm already on conformation with Rae Shremmurd, Dej Loaf and Tinashe " he says.

" Okay, okay" I say starting to relax and think. "at least we tried to ask her ahead of time" I said.

"Okay I gotta let you get back to rehearsals but I will call around and see who is about to release an album or has released a new one and see who is available " he says.

" Thanks" I say taking a deep breathe in.

I get back to rehearsals.

Meek

"Pass me that lick" My boy Ace says. I take another inhale of our blunt and let him hit for a while.

"Yo Meek, you really got Nicki fine ass to be yours? "

" Yeah"

"Finally " says Jax," his ass been after her for a long ass time"

"Safaree ass had her for so long. Like that nigga had a chain to that bitch" Omelly says.

"Ard get off my dick pussy ass niggas. " I say chuckling.

" Man, She gone have yo as pussy whipped" Ace says passing the blunt to Omelly.

"Aye pipe that shit down bull, I can handle Nicki" I say. "Matter of fact here she is now" I say feeling my phone buzz in my pocket. I answer her FaceTime call.

"Sup baby" I say.

"Hey, can I cancel coming over? Something happened with my tour bookings and I gotta figure out some stuff tonight" she says.

"Damn, ard I guess it's okay" I say. She slightly smiles.

"Are you sitting up smoking?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say bluntly.

"Cough cough nigga" she says laughing.

"Ha ha shorty" I say.

"I'll call you later tonight" she says. She kisses me through the phone before I hang up.

"She got a problem with the drugs?" Ace asks.

"She don't. She smokes herself." I say.

"She does?" He asks.

"Yeah. I didn't know until Safaree told me. She don't do it on a regular though."

"Might not wanna do it with us, we'll give her that loud shit. That good kush mofos can't handle" Omelly says as we all laugh.

"Gone have her lil ass fucked up" I say grabbing a beer.

"So what we getting into tonight?" Jax asks counting his coins.

"Running them streets tonight for a while. I gotta get some new currency in my hands" I say. "Pack that shit to go" I say getting ready to leave out.

Nicki

(4 hours later)

"Fuck that hurts!" I shouted as I slid down the pole one last time.

"You'll get it" Lorianne says. I shake my head while rubbing my hands.