Twenty Six

Meek

I walked out the room with Nicki to go down to the lobby. She had on some shades to cover her face. We get in our car and pull off into the street.

"What you tryin' to eat?" I ask.

"I want a burger with real good seasoned fries" she says.

"Damn, that sound good. I was thinking bout some wings" I say.

"Shit, let's eat on both" she says. I laugh. I be forgetting Nicki lil ass can eat. She might of worked up some big ass appetite after me hittin it.

We go to wing stop and get a big order of all the flavors of wings with a large amount of fries. I go into a place next door to get me and Nicki the burger and fries. She comes in while I wait.

"I just told everyone to meet outside the suite" she says. I grab our food and go to the car with her.

"Bout to feast and shit" I say. Nicki was already eating on some fries. Getting out the elevator we hear the team talking.

"We brought gifts" Nicki says cackling. I open the door and let everyone walk on in.

"This should be enough for everyone " she says giving them plates and napkins. I set up a movie for us to watch.

We chilled eating, talking and watching tv. I put my arm around Nic shoulder and whispered in her ear to mess with her.

"You fine asf ma" . I see the corners of her mouth rise.

"Meek shut tf up" she whispers. I chuckle and lick my lips. I get up to go to the bathroom.

Nicki

Meek leaves to go to the bathroom after messing with me.

"Nicki you Meek look pretty cozy up on that couch" One of my dancers Dana says. I laugh.

"You suppose to be watching the movie, not us"

"Y'all were more entertaining " she says sticking her tongue out . Meek walks back in and holds me close.

"I want some ice cream " I say to Meek.

"I don't know about ice cream but I got a cone" he says. Nicki looks up at him smirking.

"Don't try me" she says.

"Well that was good" Steven says standing with everyone as the movie came to an end.

"Y'all get some more rest, thanks for the team building" Nicki says.

"Team building?!" They all question. She laughs hard as they walk out. Closing the door she feels Meek pull her into him. His arms wrapped around her as he kisses on her.

"Meeek" she whines as she feels her dimples popping out.

"Meeek" he says mocking her. She laughs moving. She kisses him as he holds her by the waist and picks her up. She wraps her legs and arms around him. Going into the room she gets down.

"I'm gonna go change" she says going into the bathroom. She puts her hair into a bun. Meek was sitting in the bed on his phone when he hears Nicki's phone ring.

"Drake what's up?" Nicki says excited.

"Yo Nic you killin it baby" Drake says. Nicki laughs.

Meek

I hear Nicki laughing on the phone as she talks to Drake. It doesn't bother me that they all close and shit. I know where Nicki stands and that's with me.

She comes out the bathroom and talks about the shows with him.

"He's right here" she says looking over at me. She laughs. "Drake stop. We are good" she says leaving the room. About three minutes later she walks in off the phone.

"Baby you okay?" She asks getting in the bed.

"Yeah. Are you?" I ask.

"Yep" she says laying down. "It's going to be a long day tomorrow " she says.

"Yep" I say grabbing her. She kisses me.

"Goodnight Meek "

"Night Nic" I say.