Forty Seven

Meek

I was laid up while Nicki was on her laptop.

"Owww!!!" She exclaimed loudly. I turn around and look at her sideways.

"Why you yelling?"

"Meek these contractions are getting worse" she said holding her hands on the sides of her stomach. I put my hand on her stomach rubbing it.

"Breathe Nic. Daddy baby need to calm down in there" I say. She giggles and lays back. I then hear the doorbell ring and get up to get it.

Opening it I see Wayne at the door with Drake.

"The fuck y'all doing here?" I ask.

"Nigga get the fuck out" Wayne says. Let's just say we barely got a long.

Nicki then comes down the stairs slowly and happy to see them.

"Big brothersss" she says hugging them.

"So you really are pregnant?" Drake asks seeing her stomach. I smirk right in his face.

"Damn you huge" Wayne says making her upset.

"That's not funny Wayne!" She says. He laughs.

"We just came to see if you was foreal or not but we can see that your dream of being a little mommy is coming true" he says.

"Thanks" she says laughing.

"Let us know when the baby shower is and we will get the baby a car" he says. Drake laughs with Nicki.

"What baby do you know that drives a car straight out the hospital?" Nicki asks cackling hard.

"Yours" they say making her laugh harder. I chuckle a little at the joke.

"Do you know what the sex is?" Drake asks.

"Girl" she answers excited.

"Meek you got a son already right? You should be happy to have a girl" Drake says.

"I am happy with both my sperms" I say.

Nicki's pov:

I was happy to see Wayne and Drake come and see me. Both seem happy for me and my pregnancy.

Once they are gone I try going upstairs but I feel another contraction.

"Baby" Meek says rushing to me as I groan while handing over the stair rail.

"These fucking contractions hurt!" I yell. I practically had my eyes squinted shut.

"Maybe you been on your feet too much lately. Come on" he says helping me get to the bedroom. He brings me a bottle of water and lays with me. I just try falling asleep so I can get some rest. I think I was sleep for about twenty minutes. I hear Meek talking as if the baby was already born and rubbing on my stomach. I wonder if this is what this nigga does when I'm sleep all the time.

"You up?" He asks looking at me open my eyes.

"Yes" I say.

"You hungry?"

"Yes"

"I cooked you that pasta you like with the chicken" he says.

"Oooo" I say getting happy.

"I'll bring it to you" he says getting out the bed and leaving. I smile and reach over to get a drink of water.

He comes back with a plate of the pasta and hand it to me.

In the midst of me trying to eat I feel a kick.

"Meek" I say grabbing his hand.

"What bae?" He asks. I put his hand on the spot the baby kicked and he smiles feeling it. "Damn that's crazy" he says. I smile and picked my lips for a kiss. He kisses me. I finish my food and think about baby names.

"What you thinking about? You too quiet" he says making me laugh.

"Baby names" I say. "I know for sure I want her to have my last name"

"Why not mine?" He asks making me laugh.

"I like my last name for a girl more" I say.

"Girls got the last name Williams. Serena Williams. Kat Williams" he says making me laugh and crack up with him.

"Kat Williams is a man"

"But see you could call her Kat Williams. "

"Meek you stupid" I say laughing.

"Maraj it is. It would be different I guess" he says. I shake my head laughing. "You can name her and I get a nickname out of it" he says.

"That's a deal" I say.

What should be the name of the baby? I need suggestions