Thirty Two

Meek

I rub on Nicki body as she slept peacefully on me. Scrolling through instagram I was seeing memes on me and Nicki and Drake about this beef. Blogs just eating the shit up.

"Meek" I hear Nicki say as she raises up.

"Yea ma?" I say looking over at her.

"Can you cook me breakfast?" She asks.

"No" I say getting up. She just smiles. "You gone feed me too?" I ask showing my tongue to her.

"No" she says. "We gone take a break from that. You wasn't even suppose to be here" she says.

"But I was" I say walking out the room. It was almost an hour later when I walk back in with a tray full of eggs and bacon with some waffles. Nicki was sitting up on her laptop.

"Finally. I thought you forgot about me" she says as I sit it in her lap. I was about to walk away when she pulled me back and pecked my lips. "Thank you" she says. I just nod.

"I gotta go" I say looking at my phone.

"Why? What you doing today?" She asks.

"I have grown man business to handle" I say.

"You going to be gone all night?"

"Yeah" I say throwing my jacket back on. "In fact all week" I say. She just looks up.

"Why?"

"I'm going to Philly" I say.

"You just gonna spring that on me?"

"Was you gone tell me you were going to Europe to be on chatty man show?" He asks.

"I forgot all about that" she says.

"Mhm"

"That isn't an excuse for you to leave for a week. And I'll be gone for a few days" she says.

"It's aight Nic. I'll talk to you later" I say giving her a kiss and leaving.

Nicki

Meek thanks he is slick. He is up to no good and I know it. I finished eating the breakfast he made me and went down to clean up.

Thankfully Meek doesn't make big messes. Either that or he knows how to clean up like a real man.

Going back up to the room I get a message from Drake on one of the memes and laugh.

"Just call me Stephanie" is what I text him.

"I'll put that in the books for a new song" he texts back. I just laugh and shake my head. Drake is like my brother and Meek is being insecure over our friendship.

Getting comfortable again I get a call from my mama.

"Hello" I say excited to have her call me.

"Onika what is this mess about Meek and you and poor Drake" she says. I laugh.

"It's nothing. Meek is just going through a little petty, jealous and insecure phase over me and Drake's friendship" I say.

"I need to meet Meek. You've been dating him for over three months and I have yet to meet him" she says.

"I know" I say. "And you will when we have time"

"Onika I want you and that man to meet me before your birthday in three more months. If I don't meet him before Thanksgiving you and me and Mr. Meek Mill will have a problem " she says.

"Yes ma'am " I say.

"How are you though?"

"I'm good. I have a good energy" I say.

"That's good baby. I was just wanting to check on you and see what was really going on."

"Happy you did" I say.

"I love you Nika"

"I love you too" I say before we end our conversation. I have to set rules before Meek meets my mother. Like the fact that there is no swearing, no smoking, no drinking hard drinks, no drug dealings, no chasers , nothing of that sort. I get up to pack for Europe after relaxing around the house.