Twenty Seven

(3 months later)

Meek

Nicki was in the middle of having her period and she didn't want me anywhere near her. I had my chasers in town for the weekend since we on a tour break.

"Yo" I say to Chino and Omelly.

"Meek what's good young bull?!" They say dappin me up.

"Chilling like I'm on ice. Erthing been good?" I ask.

"Yeah. We got that paper up another grand" Chino says.

"That's what I like to hear."

"Yo you trying to roll one?" Omelly asks pulling out a blunt.

"Fire that shit up" I say. He chuckles.

Nicki

I don't like having any man around when I'm on my cycle. Cause then I'll complain and make them hate me. And knowing Meek he will call me a bitch until I'm done.

"Nicki" I hear . I look up and see Thembi.

"Hey" I say kinda dryly only cause I felt a cramp in my stomach.

"I wanted to check on you " she says.

"I'm good. How's the new place?"

"Good. How are you and Meek?" She asks.

"Fine" I say. "Girl Drake called me the other night and made it clear he doesn't like our relationship " I say.

"Does he know I don't like it much either?"

"What's wrong with Meek?" I ask.

"Nicki you hated the guy and he disrespected you. Remember when you first met and he said you weren't going to be as big as him cause you're a female. He called you the lil Kim puppet" she says.

"He was just offended by my talent and intimidated " I say laughing.

"Yeah right"

"Tell you what. I will have me and Meek will have a mixer and you can see what I see now" I say.

"Let me know when. Oh and Candice said to call her. Her and Sharika putting together a surprise party for Viola."

"Okay. Thanks for checking on me" I say hugging her. After she leaves I get a call from Meek.

"You still don't want me around?" He asks. I laugh.

"Stay home" I say.

"I wanna be with you" he says.

"In due time. Meek I need to talk to you about something" I say.

"Nicki I told you them chicks in my phone don't mean anything to me" he says. I roll my eyes.

"Not about that Meek!"

"Oh my bad"

"I want to let my friends get to know you since we've been dating over four months now"

"When?"

"I don't know yet but soon" I say.

"Let me come over and we can work out the details" he says making me laugh.

"No. I'm going to sleep "

"Damn. Be like that then" he says. I shake my head.

"Goodnight Meek" I say then hang up.

-short but update coming soon. If you can, go check out my other books.