Forty One

Nicki

I don't know what Rihmeek's problem was but he hasn't even been talking to me for the past few days that I've gotten back. Like do guys really go ghost when you tell them you're pregnant? And if he is mad he isn't the only one! I wanted my career to be in order, which it is. But I wanted more time spent on my career. Then I wanted to be married. Which I'm not! And then have a damn family.

I slip on some tribal tights and a white tee putting my hair in a ponytail and go to his house.

"Rihmeek!!!" I yell while ringing the doorbell. I kept ringing it for like two minutes and still no answer. His cars were here. I pull out the key he gave me and go inside. His house was a mess. On top of that there were girls around half naked and a few guys that looked to be in his crew. I go upstairs to his room and see him sleep.

"Meek!" I say nudging him to get up. "MEEK!!" I yell louder.

"Ard huh!?" He says still sleep.

"Meek get up!" I yell.

"Ugh can you shut the fuck up?!" A girl says coming from up under the covers.

"Reina?!" I question. "What the fuck Meek!?" I say slapping him. He sits up and raises his hand. I step back about to cry. I guess he finally noticed what was going on as I was leaving the house.

"WAIT! Nicki!" He shouted chasing after me down the stairs.

"DONT TALK TO ME! I FUCKING HATE YOU MEEK!" I yell before driving off in my aventador. I felt like my heart has been stabbed a million times. I just wanted my best friend to come and comfort me.

Nickibaby🍑💍- Please come over?😞

Candibaby🥄💍- Okay 😳

Within about thirty minutes Candice was here and ready to talk to me.

"You're what? And he did what?" She asks.

"Yeah" is all I can say.

"I'm sorry Nika" she says hugging me. "I know you're hurting cause that would hurt me too" she says. I wasn't even feeling the need to cry until she said that. It was like tears just kept falling.

"I don't know how to deal with this Candi. How am I suppose to deal with this?" I ask crying on her.

"Wanna pray about anything?" She asks knowing I pray when I am feeling at my lowest.

Meek

After Nicki sped off from my house I go back inside and get everybody up.

"Get y'all shit and get out!" I bark.

"Aye yo Meek what's going on?" Ace asks.

"I done fucked up bull that's what's going on. Aye Tak get Reina trifling ass up out my bedroom!"

"Aight" he says going upstairs.

"Y'all slept together?" Omelly asks.

"Fuck no! After drinking all that shit you gave her the broad passed out" I say.

"Damn" he says laughing hard. Tak was holding her as he brought her down the stairs.

"What we doing?" He asks.