Twenty

Meek

(10 minutes later)

Nicki was just teasing me. But the view I got was nice.

"You ain't have to tease me like that " I say. She laughs.

" Meek I want to tell you something" she says coming out the bathroom in a matching lace pink and black bra and panties set.

"What is it? " I ask biting my lip at her curves.

" I looked into your health information" she says. I sit up.

"Why? "

" I check to make sure that the men I sleep with doesn't have anything I don't need. I am very cautious when it comes to my sex life and health period" she says. I was about to get mad but I knew where she was coming from.

"Can you ask next time? I mean I could of told you "

" I'm sure but I have to see for myself" she says.

"So if you knew why you stop? "

" Just wanted you to know and to let it out" she says. I move to the edge of the bed where she was and pull her between my legs.

"What now? " I ask.

" You can get it" she says. I chuckle and pull her down to straddle me. I felt like I was gonna get hard any minute now.

"Call me daddy" I say.

"I'll see about that " she says. I see her bite her lip from the corner of my eyes as I go down to kiss on her neck. Imma show Nicki who's daddy. I make her stand as I show her my size. I see her eyes look away and she bites her lip.

" I'm done playing games baby" I say putting her on her back on the bed. I slip off her panties and play with her folds. Opening them I feel how wet she is and make her moan as I rub in a circular motion on her clit. I open her up more after putting on a condom she handed me and slide in. Her walls tighten up and all I can feel is her juices. Nicki moans out I start going faster.

"Shit " I grunt going faster. She tries rubbing her pussy but I pin her hands above her head. She whines and tries closing her legs.

" Mmh Meek" she moans.

"I see you wanna be difficult" I say pulling out. I lean down and kiss on her breasts leaving hickeys. I go down and get between her legs and start eating her out roughly.

"Fuck Meek! " she moaned loudly trying to push my head away. I knew she couldn't take it. She started squirming and shaking. I went deeper and made her squirt. Shoving my tongue in deeper I wanted her to say it so bad. I gripped her thighs and continued to eat her until she came in my mouth. I let my tongue play in her more as she exhaled. I look up and see her massage her titties. I sit up licking my lips and have her straddle me again. I slide in and lay back.

"Ride me baby" I say looking at her up and down. She was fine asf. She moaned as she grinded against me. She starts to go faster and I feel like I'm about to bust. I grab her waist quickly sitting up.

"Fuck Nic. You riding it for daddy" I say. She nods. "Say it's mine" I say going harder. We could hear our skin hit one another.

"Shit I'm bout to cum! " she yells. I rub it as she rides and she tilts her head back. " FUCKKKKK!!! " she screams going weak." OKAY!!! IT'S YOURS MEEK! " she screams.

" Call me daddy" I say before smacking her ass. She whines and kisses me as she slows down.

"You're daddy" she says in a sexy ass tone. I kiss her back and slowly begin to stop. She moves off me as I take off the condom. I go dispose of it and climb in bed next to her.

Nicki

Meek has me so weak right now. I barely wanna move out the bed. I felt him come back in the bed and get under the covers with me. I felt sore but I can tell it might be worse in the morning.

"Baby you good? " he asks. I giggle a little.

" Yes baby, how about you? "

" Shit you got a nigga feeling hella good" he said kissing on me. I laugh. I felt worn out and tired. The festivities that just took place was a bit more than I could chew. I turn to where I was on Meek's chest and start falling to sleep after getting comfortable.