Fifteen

Nicki

(A month and some days later)

A few days ago Meek sent me some flowers saying he was 'in like with me'  and the flowers were pink roses. I've been so busy the past month with finishing up my album and only seen him twice within that time. In the middle of me planning tour dates he calls me. I was surprised to see his name pop up in my phone.

"Meek? " I ask.

" Sup shawty " he says. I laugh.

" You're out? " I asked.

" Yeah,  aye listen,  me and you going out tonight" he says. I laugh.

"Oh you just gonna tell me? "

" Be ready at 7" he says. I couldn't deny cause he hung up quickly.

I spent another two hours in my office and went to go get my nails done by my personal nail stylist.

"Hey" Candy says. "What's the color tone you feeling?"

"Let's try that mauve rose" I say.

"Any shape? " she asks setting up.

" Let's try coffin" I say. She nods and gets to it.

When she was done I looked at the detail I asked for and everything

"They look good once again" I say paying her. She smiles and escorts me out.

I went home and started getting ready to go out with Meek. He texted me.

Meek🙃🤔🌚- I'm outside but I'm early so take yo time

I texted him back saying thanks. When I was ready I left out and his driver opened the door for me. I get in next to Meek and he just looks at me.

"What? " I ask.

" You look nice" he compliments. I smile.

"Thank you" I say looking at his outfit.  "Not so bad yourself"  I say. He playfully dusts off his collar.

 He playfully dusts off his collar