Thirty Three

Meek

Nicki tells me she wants to go on a trip to meet her family. She was out in Europe while I'm in Philly.

"You haven't met them yet and she met me?" My mom ask.

"That was different. She had to meet you while I was going through my legal situation " I say.

"Well just be a gentlemen. I like Nicki and I don't think she would let you even meet her mom and her family if she didn't care for your relationship" she says.

"I know that" I say.

"How long you're going to be gone?"

"A few days. We going for the weekend" I say.

"Nice. Well Papi and Denim not here so I guess I'll have a nice break myself" she says. I chuckle.

"I'll hit you up later ma" I say I say hugging her and leave.

Nicki

Meek was on his way to come and chill with me. I was having him pamper me for the night.

"Baby" he shouts walking in.

"Yes" I say appearing from the stairs. He smiles as I come to kiss him. "ow!" I yell feeling the sting from him smacking my ass. He chuckles.

"That really hurt" I whined.

"My bad shawty " he says rubbing on my ass. He leans down to kiss me again deepening the kiss. I realize what he was trying to do and move away.

"You not about to play me" I say. He laughs.

"Damn a nigga miss his girl and can't get none?" He asks.

"It was only three days Meek" I say.

"Longer for me though" he says walking into the kitchen with me. "You cooked?" He asks looking at the pot on my stove.

"Just some spaghetti " I say.

"Mmh."

"I wanna talk to you about something" I say.

"What about?" He asks taking his phone out.

"I need you to chill out this weekend" I say.

"Nicki you keep saying that shit. You think I'm a bad influence or some shit?" He asks getting mad.

"Meek I just want you to leave a good impression on my mom" I say.

"Nah, you think imma make you look bad or embarrass you" he says.

"Meek it's not like that. I just want you to show her who you are from what I see you as "

"Right about now I think you see me as a bad image. You don't think your mom will like me?"

"Meek she knows about you from what media shows. I want her to see you from a different view"

"Oh so you and her judgmental?? Since you and your mom think of me as some thug from the streets I guess I'll just have to be that then" he says getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving!" He says. "You ain't even gotta worry about me disappointing you or your mom" he says and slams the door leaving.

"Meek!" I try yelling for him. He just speeds off into the streets. This is just fucking great.

(The next morning)

I was down the street from my moms and I've been calling Meek all morning. I don't know why he got so upset at me. I really just wanted him to leave a good impression on my mom. I left him a text and just turned my phone back off.

When I get to her house I go to ring the doorbell.

"Nikabear!" She yells coming to hug me. I laugh.

"Hey mama" I say hugging her back.

"You look so pretty today" she says making me smile.

"I wonder who I got it from. I like this dress" I say. She laughs. "So where is Rihmeek?" She asks.

"Um, we got into a little disagreement last night" I say disappointed in not having him with me to meet her.

"Oh, maybe another time. Until then I have someone here who wants to see you" she says. We walk into the kitchen and I see Meek standing there like he was waiting for me. I laugh and hide my face.

"Whatttt?!" I say loudly. "What are you doing here!?" I ask as he pulls me into a hug. I hear my mom laughing with him.

"He wanted to surprise you and ended up getting here before you. " my mom says.

"Yeah, I was suppose to be here at the same time as you" he says. I just felt like I was smiling hard.

"That's so sweet" I say.

"Me and ya moms already been talking" he says.

"He is sweet" she says. I smile hugging his waist. This weekend will be one to remember.