Five

Nicki

Meek told me to meet him at his house and I was hesitant because it's his house and I don't trust him. Safaree has told me what he does on the side and I don't like being around it necessarily. After ringing the doorbell he opened it up with a blunt in his hand and I hear music blasting and his homeboys on his home system playing games and other flat screen tvs turned full volume.

"Don't mind this" he says letting me in. "We going down to the basement" he says.

"Meek I can reschedule" I say not even feeling it.

"It's all good" he says, "don't be a little bitch" he says making me make a face at at him like really nigga. He led me down a hall and down some stairs and his home studio was pretty nice.

"Told you it'd be all good shawty" he says as I take a seat in a chair.

"Whatever. I know what you do on the side. But forgive me for my attitude" I say getting on my phone and pulling out a sucker.

"What's up with that attitude?" He asks.

"Me and Safaree arguing early this damn morning" I say sighing.

"Tell his ass to put some respek on ya name" he says making me laugh.

"I just wanna move on" I say.

"Get with a real nigga then" he says. I look at him as he continues to smoke his blunt.

"I think I'll be taking a break. But what we gonna work on today? That track we laid down was pretty dope" I say.

"Yeah I was feeling it. Was I only doing one song on ya album ma?"

"Yeah but I've been contemplating on this one song I think me and you can do. But we can save that for another time. You're not ready for it" I say. He grabs an ash tray and lays his finished blunt in it.

"Well let's finish up some shit so I can be ready for it" he says smiling.

Meek

Nicki walked into my studio as I started the track for her and me. I walked in and grabbed a pair of headsets and waited for my part.

"I can tell you was analyzing me. I can tell that you was fantasizing bout me" she said softly into her mic. Nicki has a pretty dope ass voice. I can't help but think what we would be like together. I did my part and we left out t run it back, make adjustments, re-record and stuff like that. It was about two hours later and she was just on her phone.

"Yo meek me and the chasers bouta go eat, you coming?" My right man Tez said.

"Yeah. Nicki you wanna come get something?"

"I am getting hungry and I have nothing else to do today. Where do y'all eat at?"

"You like Chinese food?" I ask.

"Sure" she answers.

"I know a great place down 7th" I say standing up and turning my system off.

Nicki

I met Meek and his crew at some Chinese place and we sat at a big table. Of coarse I stayed close to Meek and before ordering I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and put my hair up in a sleek ponytail.

"Meek we gotta... Uh take care of business. We'll be back" a buff looking dude says and gets up with four other people.

"Wow, eat and trappin" I say making Meek laugh.

"We gotta eat somehow Nic" he says.

"I understand that but really? "

"They asses ain't gonna be livin off me and shit. They grown and they good at it"