Eleven

Nicki

I felt lonely  and I never felt lonely since my breakup. I was also horny. I didn't know what to do with myself. I called Safaree over for some company.

"Lets go out to eat" he says sitting next to me on the couch.

"Let's go to that little cafe on the corner " I say. When me and Safaree were together and first moved in the house we had a restaurant we went to and we liked going in.

We sat at a table together and ordered something to eat.

"What you been up to?" He asked me.

"Well I helped Thembi move into her New York apartment and then came back and been working on my music. What about you?"

"Trying to get my music out there" he says.

"Safaree I never wanted you to be in the background. You work hard just like me so I know it will be worth listening to once it is out there" I say.

"I know. Things just came faster for you than me. And that's alright, I really wanted to make sure you were more secure than me in the end and now that you are, I can get moving". I nodded my head in agreement and the waitress came back out with our food.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" She asked.

"No, we alright" Safaree says. She nods and walks away. "I hope you know I miss you" he says taking a bite of his food.

"You do?" I ask.

"Why would I not miss my fiancé of 12 years? You know how immune to you I am??" He asked making me laugh. "You can't tell me you miss me?"

"I can tell you. And I do miss you. I miss what we had and what we were, but we not the same" I say.

"Things changed, but Nicki don't forget.... We both know we were each others first loves. And you are like my kryptonite". I laughed. Safaree always told me how he feels about me and there was never any doubt that he never loved me because he always showed it. We we're just growing apart.

"You're right but no one can replace your place in my heart" I say. I didn't even realize how we having such a deep, devoted discussion. When we were done with our food he paid and we went back to my place.

"Nicki can I stay?" He asks as we go inside.

"Stay for tonight" I say and pull him into a hug. "I want you to hold me close" I say. I felt his arms wrap around me tighter and he lift me up off the floor. I cackle and move away once he puts me back down. I walk upstairs and go into my bathroom. I see him take off his chains and lay them on the dresser then undress into his muscle shirt and shorts.

"Safaree you remember when I was just starting out and I had to go do my first performance?" I ask walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah, you was shooting bricks and wanted to go crawl somewhere. Kept psyching yourself out and saying they were looking out at you just waiting to judge you" he says.

"Do you remember what you told me before I went out?"

"Yeah, I told you stop being a little bitch and be a nigga" he says smiling. I laughed.

"You made me remember how strong I had to be in the game. I want you to remember that for yourself" I say. He pulled me down into the bed and held me.

"Thank you baby" he said and kissed me. I would say I was surprised but I'm not. I wanted Safaree back. I kissed him back only for him to lay me on the bed and kiss on my neck. He knees I hate laying on my back so he pinned me down. He went down on me and held me in place. I moaned softly after feeling him rub his dick against my folds outside of our clothes. I guess he felt like being a tease.

Safaree

Nicki was all I wanted tonight. She had me in a place I could only be because of her. And that was wanting her. I want her. I took off my shorts and laid her on top of me. She bit her lip as I gave her daddy long strokes. Deep and slow just the way she liked it. Her light brown smooth and slightly toned stomach was in a grinding motion as she leaned back and took in the feeling.

"Uh" she let out. I grab her waist and she lets her hair up as she got hot and pounded on me faster.

"Mmh, go faster Onika" I say making her move her hips more. She was so sexy. I gripped her ass as she scratched me lightly on the back.

"Harder Faree" she says seductively. She was so wet and I felt her open up more then tighten. Her walls swelling with the tension. She slowed down and came. She stroked my dick real good until I came on her hands.

"Still on?"

"Never have I ever been off" she says. I laugh and pull her into my arms. Nicki never stopped taking her birth control, even if she weren't in a relationship. And that was all after this one non existent relationship she had with this guy named Aaron. Then I met her and changed the way she thought of love. Nicki was silent so I looked down and seen her sleep. I laid there in my thoughts until falling asleep.