Epilogue (part 2)

Cailin & Drake: 17 years old

Phoenix & Camila: 14 yours old

---

Jason's POV (30 VOTES FOR NEXT ONE BABES)

"Is this is a good spot?" Cailin asks pointing at a greeny place for us to camp.

"I don't get why I'm even here." Drake whines covering himself with the sheets he had on.

"Yes, let's go my feet are killing me." Justin smiles giving me a thumbs up with the many bags I had on my back.

We decided to go on a family camp or have a night out in the nature whatever you call it. It was actually Phoenix's idea to be here. Justin loved the idea but not for Drake and me we both hated bugs and being outside but I wasn't whining about to ruin anything but Drake on the other hand just had a bad break up a month ago he didn't leave the house since then, from what I've heard from him it was all his fault for not being stable he pretty much fucked up and kind of used the boy for sex but after his ex lashed out at him his feelings changed and never left the house.

"Let's camp here it's so beautiful plus we can probably see the sunset." Justin grins getting me out of my thoughts. I nodded putting all the five bags down slowly. "Why didn't you let me carry the bags for you?" He pouts rubbing my sore back. I smiled shaking my head.

"I need to pee." Phoenix says looking towards us.

"You're a guy do your thing." I wave him off pointing at a bush.

"You boys are so lucky we have to sit down and-" Cailin was about to finish her sentence when Drake stops her.

"Seriously explaining to us how you pee?" She rolls her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Aaaanyways," Justin drags his words. "Drop your bags and we'll start the fire. "Wait, where's Camila?" He panicked looking around making me as well.

"She's looking at the birds over there." Drake bluntly says dropping his bag on the ground and dropping the sheet he had on as well.

"Camila, come on!" I shout for her as she looks at me then walking towards us.

"Wait a very important question," Cailin starts. "Who are we sleeping with? Because there's no way in hell I'm sharing a tent with him." She growls walking beside me referring to Drake.

"I'm not a disease, Cailin."

"No, but you do use people." She whispers making me hit her shoulder warning her.

We sat out our camp, I wanted to lay down and relax a little when Justin told me we needed wood to start a fire. So me and Drake went looking for some.

"I heard what she said and ya know she's right." He says lowly looking down in shame. I didn't say anything in reply but just kept walking. "I feel so bad about it I said sorry to him like a couple of times but I know deep down he didn't forgive me- I mean he was in love with me." I hummed feeling really awful for Louis that was his name.

"If you don't feel the same way, just leave him alone." He nodded still looking down. I spotted a couple of wood, I walked towards them picking them up.

"You know I just wish sometimes I could find someone who's both ya know a boy and a girl ya know what I mean? Just the other day I wanted to go back to girls and then this guy walks up changing everything and then this girl- ugh I just- I'm so confused." He sighs angrily shaking his head.

"Don't worry the right person will walk in your life you just need to be patient." He rolls his eyes not really believing what I said.

"Did you ever fuck up a person like I did?" I quickly shake my head.