Chapter 20

Thank you for the votes and comments lovelies, I really appreciate it💜😭
40 votes for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote.👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Justin's POV

"Justin, I told you not to touch my shoulder," Jason groans pushing me away.

"I'm not, I was just simply passing by."

"Sure, you were." He mumbles sarcastically.

I finally came home to our kids, it was really a great feeling but Jason is still taking things 'slow'. I keep forgetting and keep coming near him or touching him which makes him upset pushing me away. It really breaks my heart that I can't do anything with the one I love.

"You know, you could do all of us a favour and not be naked around the house." I gave him straight face.

"I'm not naked, it's called being shirtless." He smirked going back to doing his FBI stuff.

He's just trying get under my skin and tease me, I know him. He's never really shirtless around the house but today he tends to be and it's not very fine by me.

"You can be shirtless around the house if you want, I'm not banning you from that." I roll my eyes sitting on the chair covering my face groaning.

He knows I hate being without clothes, it feels very weird.

"Thank you for mentioning that. I appreciate it." I give him a big smile which he returns.

"Mr. McCann, I'm all done packing, I'm leaving now goodbye." I hear an annoying voice go through my ears.

Diamond.

"Thanks, hun. Your money is on the table. Thank you for the help."

He calls her 'hun' but not me, I'm extremely jealous right now.

She nodded happily saying a "thank you and if he needed help she's a phone call away".

He doesn't need her anymore when I'm here so she can kiss his ass goodbye.

"She's a weird 15 year old girl." I say when she closed the door.

"She's very responsible, I hope Cailin can be like that one day." I chuckled looking away.

"What's so funny?" He asks being annoyed by my laugh.

"Nothing." I shrug innocently.

"Just say it, you're dying to spill it out anyways."

"Fine, I thought of you when you said that, of how 'responsible' she is." He gave me a weird look going back to his stuff then looked up at me again with a straight face.

"Okay, I see what you did there, you're not funny." He stands up walking away.

I pull my lips into my mouth hitting my head with my hand thinking as why I even said that, I'm already on his bad as it is.

"Bae, wait. I didn't mean like that." I stand up following him to the living room seeing him playing with Drake.

"I get it that I'm not the most responsible people out there, but you saying it hurts." He frowns looking up at me.

"I should just stop talking, I'm pretty much fucking everything up this month." I sigh deeply seeing him kicking my legs.

"Stop swearing around the kids." He hisses.

"Sorry." I mumble.

Seeing that there's not much I can do around here, I decided to go upstairs and take a nap.