Chapter 41

Charlie's POV

I felt someone shaking me harshly, I groan pushing the hand away, hearing the whining voice coming out from them. I slowly open my eyes, blinking to see Angela with crossed arms looking at me quite madly.

"I wasn't sleeping, I-I was just resting my head." I grin trying to sound truthful.

"If I lose my job, remember I will be the one standing next to your grave." I roll my eyes at her words. I stand up seeing her eyes still looking at me.

"What?" I ask blowing my hair out of my eyes.

"N-nothing just hurry up." I lick my dry lips nodding and walked outside of the room that I was in.

Today we had this fashion designer coming to the shop, me as the employee I had to look my best as well as Angela, she was one those people who only cared about you if she wanted something other than that she was always the cruel person.

Our bosses who happens to be Mark and Holly they were this power couple who were rich and always got everything they wanted. Not like I was jealous or anything but still.

I was correctly colouring one of my drawings, the designs that I made in my notebook. It would mostly be dresses because I was obsessed with making them but it was not like my work was going to get anywhere.

 It would mostly be dresses because I was obsessed with making them but it was not like my work was going to get anywhere

"Everyone get ready, Miss. Fonsi will be here any minute." Holly shouts from the front of the store clapping her hands together happily and earning a sweet kiss from Mark.

"Fonsi? Isn't she that daughter that has the rich dad that goes everywhere saying that he made television?" I chuckle dropping my pencil.

"He actually says that?" I ask looking at her.

"No dumbass people do." She snorts looking at her nails.

"Shut up Angela, people don't say that anymore." Holly shouts again and Mark yells 'yeah' along with her.

Angela rolls her eyes and sits beside me. She looks at my notebook that I was colouring she didn't say anything but just stared at it. I was a little worried if my drawings looked bad.

After ten minutes Miss. Fonsi showed up, she was in her twenties not much older than us. Both of the bosses showered her with complements and showing her clothes. She looked like a picky person like she wouldn't wear just anything but I wasn't really paying attention my thoughts were with Chieyere like how was she doing without me in her life right now? Did she thought of me as much as I thought of her or was is it just the opposite?

I really missed her, she would always wait for me outside when I was done with work or it was the other way around, other than that Justin was gone for like a week so I was pretty lonely.

"She's walking this way act natural." Angela whispers to me putting on a fake smile on her face. I put my pencil down and sat straight looking to see Miss. Fonsi still looking for something to wear.