Chapter 47

Jason's POV (REMEMBER 30 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BABES!!!🗣🗣🗣)

"Everyone stay very quiet, I'm being very serious." They all nodded as I sigh opening the front door slowly.

"Jase, wait." I look behind me seeing Justin looking at me in depression.

"It's gonna be okay, trust me." I was about to open the door again but he stops me one more time.

"What now?" I groan.

"You haven't to have a foster license, have you?" I swallow hard hearing the bell ring making me a little bit nervous.

"It's gonna be fine, trust me. I've got it covered." I say my last words before opening the door seeing someone familiar standing.

"David?" I look at the brown eyed, curly haired guy in front of me.

"Jason? Um-" I quickly shake my head not letting him finish his sentence.

"It was a total mistake calling you guys, you better get going now." I chuckle waving him off but with him not moving an inch.

"I need to have a look inside." I give him a stupefied look.

"What do you mean, look inside? There's no one there but my husband and kids so you better get going like I said before it was a total mistake." I groan rolling my eyes, as I was about to shut the door his voice stops me.

"Your last warning Jason." I growl opening the door widely.

"You already know me David, what is wrong with you?" He looks into my eyes in boredom.

"I don't like how everyone kisses your ass at work so I'm gonna show them how a person you really are." I scoffed hearing him say that.

"No one kisses my ass, what are you even talking about?" He doesn't take my answer he shoves me and walks into the house.

He looks around spotting Phoenix and Camila. Phoenix was frowning looking up at David, Camila on the other hand was sucking on her thumb as always with her bunny on her lap.

"I see you still have them with you." I swallow looking at him but not trying to show myself weak.

"Who's he?" Drake suddenly speaks up making Justin shush him.

"You can't just keep them, McCann. There are rules he probably called us to get help." I roll my eyes.

"Get over yourself, I have every power in me to keep them here, there's no rules that I can't.

"We have a record for his crying and it was a child." I shake my head, waving him off.

"It was a fucking damn mistake, do you not understand that?" He strongly looks at the twins.

"Can I talk to them?" I shrug, lifting my right hand up showing them to him.

I take a look at Justin, he was quiet not saying a word but he did glance at me for a second and sent a small smile to me, I returned it as well.

"Are you guys safe here, do you want to come with us? We could find a better house for you both if you don't feel well." I roll my eyes at the rambling he was doing at them.

"S-stay, please." I hear Camila speak up. "A-a-and with d-dad." She points at Justin with her bunny in her hand.

I glance at Justin with wide eyes with him as well, he looked really touched. He put his middle finger on his nose like he was scratching it but I knew what it was for, he got the first call. I'll admit I was jealous but let's face it he's a way better father than me.