Chapter 11

Justin's POV

"How's he?" Jason rubs my shoulder looking at Drake.

"He's still hot," I hug Drake tightly trying to make him stop him from crying. He woke up an hour, I came to check up on him and he was burning, so I guess he the flu.

"You should rest I'll take care of him." Jason makes grabby hands towards Drake.

"Are you sure? I mean it's not like I'm gonna get any sleep anyway." I yawn.

"Yeah, I'm sure-"

"What's going on?" We both look back seeing my mom standing worried.

Did I mention my mom scolded me for kicking Diamond out? Yup, she made me apologize to her and make her come back more often because of what a great job she did. I gaged saying it to her.

"Drake is burning and I think he has the flu." I bit my lips.

"Let me see him." She goes to Jason as she sees Drake in his arms whimpering. She touched his forehead shaking her head.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he has the flu. You need to take him to the doctor." Jason pats Drake's back softly kissing his head.

"I'll take him, right now." He said going out of the room.

I followed him downstairs but he stopped looking at me. "You should stay you're already tired as it is." I shake my head quickly.

"No, we're both in this together."

"Are you sure?" He asks holding my hand tightly, I nod my head heading to the front door.

---

We were sitting in the doctor's office he was checking on Drake, Jason wouldn't stop moving his feet up and down it was a bad habit he had when he was nervous.

"He just has a flu don't worry about it, every baby gets them because their weak at this time." Jason let a relief sigh out smiling. I thanked god quietly. The doctor wrote the medicine he needed. Poor baby.

"If he doesn't get better you can come back and will see what we can do." Jason crosses his arms.

"What do you mean? Is my kid dying?!" I hush him trying to calm him down.

"No, I'm just saying if he doesn't." The doctor said sitting down on his chair.

"What kind of a fucking doctor are when you can't fix this?" I try to rub his back but he pushes my hand away.

"You have some anger issues, I suggest you see a therapist." Jason growls going to punch him but I grab his hand and Drake quickly walking out of the room.

"Just let me finish him off."

"Go in there and I'm not having sex with you for a month." He stops his tracks going back to me.

"This so not fair, you know I have needs." He grumbles taking Drake from me.

"And I'll gladly give your needs if you listen to me." I peck his lips going to open the door.

"Wait, it's too cold outside he can't go out like this." Jason protectively wrapped his arms around Drake pulling him closer.

"Hun, he's fine he's already wrapped around those clothes and a blanket he's burning up, let's just go faster." Drake started whining and sobbing making my heart go weak.

"Fine, let's get this over with," he walks passed by me quickly going to put him in the car.

"Be careful, we don't need any accident happening."