Chapter 48

Jason's POV (30 votes for the next update loves, remember to press the vote button!!!!)

I open the door of our room which Justin was supposed to be sleeping, putting all the books which were in my hands down. Justin was sitting up laying his back on the pillows, he looked towards me with a confused face.

"What are these books?" He coughs asking me. I give him a kleenex to cover his mouth when he talks. He rolls his eyes asking again.

"I wanna be a better father. And I picked up these books at the library to help me out." I pick up one book showing him the cover.

"100 ways to be a better daddy." He laughs reading it.

"What?"

"Nothing the title makes me cringe." He chuckles as I read the title myself then rolling my eyes seeing what he meant.

"Not funny."

"I didn't even say anything." He shrugs sneezing. "Anyways bae, I don't even know why you need those things, isn't it a little bit too late? I'm not saying you're a bad father but you're doing great just the way you are." I shake my head not believing that.

"If I did, one of the twins would have called me something by now." I sighed looking through the pages of the book.

"Hey, there's no reason to be feeling like that." He whispers rubbing my shoulder slowly.

"Don't worry by the end of the month, I'm gonna be breaking your record in this house." I grinned awkwardly not really being serious because I knew that wouldn't ever happen.

"What do you mean?" He asks still looking at the screen of the TV.

"Never mind," I whisper. I look towards the clock remembering he needs to take his medication.

"Did you take them?"

"No, did you?" He smirks still not looking at me. I groan slowly knowing what he was referring to, I forgot to take mine as well.

"You're so funny did you know that?" I sarcastically say putting the book down.

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment." He winks coughing some more.

I stand up from the bed walking towards the bathroom picking up the medications we need, first I took mine then I filled a cup full of water for Justin to take it.

"Here." I smile giving him his.

"Thanks." He takes the pill quickly swallowing it with drinking a little water.

"Drink more water so it will go down."

"No, it hurts when I drink water." I chuckle still seeing he hasn't changed a bit. Justin has this thing when he is sick because of his sore throat he wouldn't drink anything till it got better. He once went through a day without drinking water it was awful he almost passed out because the lack of it.

"You're so adorable." I poke his nose smiling. He smiles showing those beautiful dimples to me. "Just don't go a day without water okay?" I pout at him as he nodded. I pick up the book again that I was reading, I flick through the pages finding an interesting topic.

"You don't need those books, Jase. Trust me you're better off without them." I nodded still not listening to him. I sighed laying my head on his shoulder.

---

"Since mother's day is coming, I'm gonna get him something special. Everyone in school has great ideas." Cailin grins sitting beside me on the grass of our backyard.