Chapter 13

I hope this story isn't getting too boring because I think it is with the reads I'm seeing on the last chapter.

-------------------------------------------

2 months later

Justin's POV

Today was the day of my mom's wedding, we flew back home to Nevada to catch my mom's wedding. Jason decided to stay at his moms house to feel just right at home.

But let's face it he doesn't want to do a single work so they could do it for him and him being his lazy self as always.

The twins are now are four months old, in the plane ride Drake kept crying I think he doesn't really enjoy plane rides but Cailin really enjoyed herself and only slept till we got here.

"Can you believe mama still has this?" Jason laughs coming sitting beside me on the couch.

I looked at what he was talking about seeing him holding his teddy bear he used to sleep with. I chuckled taking the bear from him.

"It's so embarrassing, no one knew about this but you." I smile remembering the memory I first saw the stuffed bear.

At 13 years old

It was my first time having a sleepover at Jason's. To be honest I've never done anything like this before but he doesn't need to know that.

Abbie told me once to sleep over to her house but her parents didn't like the idea. I still don't know why.

I rang the bell trying to get out of my thoughts after minutes the door opens reliving one of Jason's moms Kimberly.

"Hey! Come on in, sweetheart!" Kimberly says as she opens the door letting me in.

As I came in, I saw Jason wrestling with his mom trying to win but he fell down on his butt. I tried my best not to laugh at him.

"You're such a sore loser Jason, get your ass up!" She grabbed his shirt trying to make him stand up with him whimpering.

Kimberly coughs cleaning her throat trying to get attention. It's like they couldn't hear a thing because they kept doing what they were doing ignoring her. When she didn't get what she wanted she whistled making them both stop as Jason smiled looking at me waving his hand.

"Jason, kimmy stop with this stupid game we have a guest." She points at me.

"Not my fault he can't beat me." Kimberly flips her hair going out of the room.

"Mom! That's not funny!" Jason whines yelling at her as he grabs my arm leading the way to his room.

"Jason, remember to leave the door-" "OPEN I KNOW!" He shouted back to her.

"Why does she want the door open?" I asked chuckling innocently sitting on his bed.

He shrugged starting his Xbox playing with it. I sighed, looking around his room. His room was pretty cleaned up. I bet his parents made him do it because he never really does anything.

"Did you bring Fifa Street?" He asks, I bit my lip . I forgot to bring the game that I bought yesterday.

"Shit," I squeak out.

"Did you just say 'shit'?" He gives me a look.

I shake my head fast not liking what I just said, I was laying on his pillow I felt a bump on my head I pick up the pillow seeing a teddy bear under it.