Chapter 4

PLEASE READ END NOTES!

2 months later

Jason's POV

I was having a nice sleep, all of sudden I feel someone licking my face.

"Jay, stop." I wave my hand to block him. Then I feel fur with my hands. I quickly wake up, opening my eyes seeing Adriana licking my face.

"Ew, ew get off of me dumbass cat!" With a meow she falls down. "Disgusting, ew I feel like throwing up." I shiver throwing the bed sheets off of me stretching my muscles.

I look around seeing my love no where in sight. I scratch my cheeks feeling need to shave. But then again I'm too lazy for that right now.

Adriana comes around the bed looking at me. "What do you want?" I groan shooing her away.

I just wanna kill this cat and get it over with.

"Jason! Jason!" I hear Justin yelling excited coming into the bedroom with Cailin in his arms.

"What's wrong?" He smiles taking a seat on the bed.

"She just clapped her hands over her head."

"Wow exciting," I sarcastically say grinning to him.

"Okay, okay I get it." He rolls his eyes kissing her head.

"So boo, I was thinking..." I chuckle poking his arm.

"About?"

"So you know we have kids now and all um could we like get rid of his animal?" I point to Adriana, he gasps hitting my chest glaring at me.

"She's apart of the family now," I give him a straight face not buying it.

"I'll do anything for you to get rid of her, how about a blow job?"

"No,"

"Be on top for a month?"

"No,"

"A year?'

"No,"

"I'll wake up every night to feed them,"

"I said no!" He yells a little too loud making Cailin cry.

"Look what you did! Come to daddy baby girl," I take Cailin from his hands hugging her patting her back.

"You're not the daddy, I am." He whines looking up at me.

"Will leave that to the kids, shall we?" He shrugged getting up walking out of the room. I calmed her down for 10 minutes.

Cailin stopped crying and now was sound a sleep on my chest.

"Come on, doll let's put you in bed." I putted her down on our big bed. I putted our bed sheets on her kissing her cheek gently. I take a seat looking at our daughter how beautiful she is, her rosey cheeks and her beautiful straight brunette hair. She's gonna have all the boys right in her little fingers when she grows up.

Too bad I'm not gonna let that happen.

---

"Just pick up the phone, babe." But Justin shakes his head being stubborn.

"He was always busy when I needed him so now I'm busy." I sigh blowing air.

"What are we five?" I rolled my eyes taking the phone to answer it.

"Jason stop! If you answer it. You're sleeping on the couch." I put the phone down gently not trying to start another fight.

"So, do you wanna go out today?" I bite my bottom lips asking.