Chapter 19

Thank you to the ghost readers who went back and voted, means a lot lovelies. But some still didn't *shrugs* anyways 40 votes for the next chapter :) don't forget to vote 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Justin's POV

"Are you listening to a word I'm saying?" I ask Charlie with my elbows on the table looking up at him.

"Yeah, I am. I'm also trying to finish this." He proudly says showing me the dress. "Well it took me weeks but I'm done. What do you think?"

 What do you think?"

"It's amazing. I'm really jealous." I look at the dress as I say my words.

He really did an amazing job on it, and everything on it.

"Says the one who's wearing a ring."

"You noticed?"

"Duh, I did. I'm not blind, it's huge." I smile looking down at it. It's really beautiful. "So you're gonna sell it?" He takes a seat across me asking.

"Are you serious right now?" I give him a straight face.

"Well give me an answer." I sigh crossing my legs.

"I'm not gonna sell it, what's wrong with you?" He rolls his eyes picking up his phone.

"I'm not really a Jason fan right now so, you get my point."

"I miss him." I mumble looking at the window as the rain dropped on the glass racing to go down.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Would you stop with the questions? You're really not helping." I uncross my legs standing up going back and forth.

"Look, you gotta put this in the past and makeup already life goes on and you gotta make new memories to replace them. Like take this picture for example." He stands walking over to me handing me a picture.

" He stands walking over to me handing me a picture