Chapter 26

40 votes for the next chapter. ⭐️
--------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

I try to get comfortable on the bed, trying to get a comfortable position but the sound of a cat mowing doesn't let me, groaning I open my eyes seeing Justin comfortably on my chest sleeping without a care in the world, the way I like it.

I brush my hand through his soft hair but the sound of that dumbass cat ruins the moment. I slowly remove him off of me, softly putting him on the pillow, I put the sheets on him as well. I remove the sheets of my body thinking for a second that why I'm naked then remembering the past few hours that my flashed in my head. I smiled to myself shyly, standing up I went to the closet picking up a new boxer and sweats to wear. As I was putting them on the sound got louder and louder making me more pissed off.

I turned my head towards Justin seeing him still not woken up, sighing loudly I walk towards the balcony sliding the door open, I look around seeing a cat at the bottom of the balcony. I shake my head rubbing my forehead. An idea pops into my head. I look around spotting Justin's slippers, I bend down picking it up, I was about to throw it but a warm voice stops me.

"Jason? What's going on?" I hear Justin yawning, I quickly hide the slippers behind my back.

"Uh, nothing I was just looking outside." I grin looking at him only wearing my shirt that is too big for him.

"You're shirtless and it's snowing outside, come inside or you'll catch a cold." He scolded me, waving his hand.

"Yeah, I'll be right back in." I quickly throw the slippers at the cat, hearing a very loud noise coming.

"What was that?" He quickly comes outside again.

"Babe, let's go inside, okay?" I hold his shoulders making him go inside. But the cat's voice makes him stop.

"Is that a cat?"

"What? No, you're hearing things, it's late and you're really tired, how about we go and cuddle, huh?" I try my best to distract him from the sound.

"Yeah, I like that." He mumbles throwing himself on the bed cuddling with the pillow, I smile how cute he looked in my shirt.

I walk over to my side, getting in the covers getting comfortable again, I wrap my arms around him cuddling him up to my chest, keeping him warm.

I close my eyes, sighing happily as the darkness takes over me.

---

"Good morning," I see Justin in the kitchen making some pancakes for breakfast.

"Morning baby," he replies back walking over to me pecking my lips.

Someone is in a good mood.

I sat down looking around to spot the twins, but they weren't around.

"Where are the kids?" I ask yawning.

"They're watching TV. I just fed them." He smiles, putting the pancakes on the plate.

"Mmm," I pick up the spoon eating the pancake.

"Jason?" He asks shly, I look at him smiling.

"Yes, love?"

"Um, so I saw a cat outside needing help, I brought her inside to take care of her." He grins awkwardly as I give him a straight face.

"What did you just say?" I ask again not thinking I heard him right.

"I-"

"You're just taking care of it, right?" I tapped my fingers on the table.