Chapter 46

Justin's POV (30 votes for the next chapter lovelies.) Chieyere on top if you didn't know☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

"You're not going to believe who I've met." Charlie says talking in confidence.

"I don't know, who?" I shrugged, putting my elbows on the table and getting excited.

"The creative director of Balmain, Olivier Rousteing." He puts his hands up circling them around.

"His hero." I hear Chieyere mumbling in annoyance. I chuckle not really knowing how to replay to that.

Charlie had came to visit me after two months, yes I haven't seen him in two months because of how his life totally turned around three years ago after he got a call from a very rich designer that I couldn't remember the name of. He decided to live his dream and put everything else on hold even his relationship but at the last minute he couldn't and took Chieyere with him as well. I didn't hear from him after five months. No phone calls and no visits- just nothing. I thought he forgot about me when suddenly I saw him on TV, saying a conversation about me and him in one of his interviews he had for his show. Proud wasn't even how I was feeling I was extremely proud of him. It wasn't all butterflies and rainbows at first for him- I mean when his designs came out but look at him now, he's better than ever.

"Did you meet Gigi Hadid? Gosh, she's so beautiful but totally not my type." Drake smiles sitting beside him. Charlie was about to open his mouth when he stops him. "Never mind, you haven't." He smirks getting a small kick in his leg by me, he looks at me innocently knowing well what he did. I give him a quick glare going back to Charlie.

"I actually did see her." He points out.

"No you actually haven't." Chieyere frowns at him playing with Camila on her lap.

"Yes-" she shakes her head putting Camila down and standing walks towards him and rubs his shoulder and bends down talking near his ear. "She left before you could, remember?" She sighs in fakeness rubbing his cheek and kissing it after. Drake quietly laughs trying to hold in his laughter.

"Oh my god, Chieyere why can't you ever go with my story?" He whines getting a little shove in return by her.

"Because I don't like lying." She pats his back going to Camila again.

"When's your next show? I wanna come." I ask suddenly looking at the clock remembering Camila has to take her medicine.

"Well I basically don't live in New York anymore, hotels are our homes now." The couple both shared a laugh but then lowly stopping because they didn't like it at all.

"Where's your other one?" I hear Chieyere asking for Phoenix.

"He's probably upstairs in our bedroom watching something, I taught him how to use Netflix last night." I point to the stairs with my thumb.

"Can I go see him please?" I nodded. She quickly stands up, picking up Camila as well going upstairs.

"Wait, I'll come too." Drake stands up running up the stairs.

"You know, if I'm not wrong she wants a baby." I shrugged tapping my fingers on the table.

"How do you know?" He shyly asks rubbing his arm.

"Jason had the same eyes when he asked me." I smiled knowing I'm right.

"Her eyes look the same as everyday." He shrugs not really caring. I give him a stare telling him that I'm not joking with him. "Okay, maybe not b-but-" he sighs loudly not finishing his words. He rubs his face up and down with his hands.