Epilogue (part 1)

Cailin & Drake: 15 years old

Phoenix & Camila: 11 years old

---

Justin's POV (30 votes for next one y'all)

"I don't get why I have to go?" Jason groans throwing himself on the couch.

"Because I can't do this alone, their teachers wanna probably meet you too." He whines again flipping through the other side of the couch. Today was the parent teachers conference and I always went alone so I decided to take him with me this time. I was already all tired up today by cooking lunch.

"Fine, I'll come-"

"You flirted with him didn't you?" I hear Cailin shouting from the stairs.

"No, I didn't! Why would I flirt with your boy toy anyways?" Drake yells to her quickly coming downstairs.

"I swear if you touch him, I'll..."

"You'll what? Kick me in the balls again?" I roll my eyes sitting down beside Jason with his hands on his face probably already tried of them fighting again.

Cailin suddenly screams throwing herself on top of him punching him with all her might.

"That girl candle-"

"Kendall, idiot!"

"Whatever! She wasn't even interested in you she was all over me-" with that Cailin lost control, we might have seen some blood coming out of Drake's mouth.

"Gosh, why can't they get along?" Jason whispers standing up. He went beside them lifting his right leg up separating them from each other.

"That's enough, you both are giving me a headache." He gives Drake a kleenex to clean up his face.

"Cailin, you can forget about coming with me tomorrow."  He simply shrugs walking past them. Tomorrow was supposed to be a daughter and father time together. They did it every week but I guess this week got cancelled.

"But dad!" She yells for him following him in to a room.

"Did you do it?" I ask him mentioning him to follow me to clean his bloody mouth.

"Did you really do it?" I ask again, he shakes his head spitting the blood out of his mouth.

"No, I just wanted to get on her nerves. Plus they both don't deserve her." I chuckle seeing how he's trying to protect her but getting punched by her each time.

"You should try protecting yourself." I rub his cheek.

"Oh please I'm not hitting a girl. And if I did hit her she would hit me ten times harder, I'm not risking it." He shivers holding his busted lip.

"Ahhh! It's not my fault, it's his!" I hear her voice seeing Jason is already scolding her.

"I've had it with these fights, it's not gonna happen, it's over." I sigh blowing some air out.

I see Jason coming out with Cailin still following him but tears on her face, I frowned sitting down just looking at her. She sighs looking at me but quickly going up the stairs.

"You're not really taking her?" I ask him as he sits beside me looking at Drake as he was rubbing his lip looking through the mirror.

"You didn't even scold her for doing this anymore, why?" I bit my lip trying to think of an answer.

"Because whenever I do it, she doesn't listen so I decided to leave it." He scoffs sitting up putting his hands on his hips.

"She needs to learn a lesson this isn't funny anymore. She keeps hitting him."