Chapter 38

Jason's POV (💥💥 REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR MORE UPDATES💥💥)

"Did you wake them up?" I ask Justin as he was packing the twins stuff in the baby bag.

"Yeah, oh shit I forgot the sippy cups." He whispers going inside the kitchen. I was sitting on the sofa with my right leg over my left knee just being the lazy person I am. I scratch my chin looking at the clock seeing it said 1 am. We had our flight at 6 am. "Jason, stop being lazy and go get the twins till I call the the taxi." I sigh loudly standing up going towards their rooms. I first go to Drake's seeing him passed out on his bed with a small bag-pack on his back. I smile picking him up, walking out of his room next I go to Cailin's seeing her playing with her dolls having the time of her life.

"Baby doll?" She looks behind herself to spot me. "Let's get going the taxi is almost here." I smile stretching my hand towards her.

"Canada?" She smiles getting up to hold my pinky her with hand, they were so small.

"Yeah, are you excited?" She nods grabbing her dolls. "Babe, what are you doing?"

"Dollies?" She frowns showing me them.

"We can't bring them all with us, sweetheart maybe two how's that?" She sighs sadly making my heart drop. But if I let her Justin will literally chew me off. "Maybe next time okay?" She kisses each one of them putting them down and picks her two favorites. "All done?" I ask waiting for her. She nodded grabbing her wheeled bag-back, she rolled it on the ground walking outside.

"Love the bag." I point at it seeing her grin.

"Tank you." She flips her hair walking away again.

This girl is gonna steal a lot of hearts but she won't be touching any dicks till I'm dead.

I smile to the thought of that and looked at Drake seeing him still asleep on my shoulder.

"Bae?" I hear Justin's voice making me snap out of my thoughts. I walk towards the living room seeing Cailin sitting down quietly looking at Justin doing his stuff. "Wake him up."

"Why?"

"He needs to go to the bathroom before we leave, we can't have any accidents can we?" I nodded agreeing with him. I rubbed Drake's back feeling him whine. I put him down on the couch seeing him yawning being so cute.

"Awe, that yawn." I quickly snap a photo of him with my camera, capturing the beautiful moment.

"Daddy..." He makes grabby hands towards Justin, he picks him up kissing his head. He goes to rub his eyes but Justin scolded him not to do it.

"Come on the taxi might be here." I stand up looking towards the window seeing no car parked outside.

"Nope no car outside." I shrugged telling them.

"Cai, did you pick the dolls you wanted to bring?" She nodded to him giving him the two dolls she picked and told her to put them in the suitcase at first she declined because she thought the dolls would die in there. Then after buttering her up by me of course she agreed and forgot about it.

"Okay everyone go have your last bathroom break we won't be stopping till an hour so hurry." He waves them off to the bathroom. "Does anyone want help?" I hear him ask them. I look outside again seeing the taxi is here.

"Babe, the taxi is here!" I shout letting him know.

"Okay, we'll be right there!" I nodded, grabbing the three suitcases and rolled them outside. I greeted the driver, putting the suitcases in the backseat.