Chapter 22

40 votes for the next chapter don't forget to vote ghost readers.

Thank you to you lovelies who do!💜

----------

Justin's POV

He made a grave for her.

Jason actually made a grave for Adriana.

I came outside with Cailin to get some fresh air in the backyard and I see this. It made my heart warm up that he cared this much about me. He knew how much she meant to me. I sat down close to her grave a tear dropping out of my eyes remembering the memories me and her shared together.

Cailin kept looking up at me, rubbing my chest like she knew I was upset about something but she couldn't understand what it was.

"I see you found it." I hear Jason's voice, Cailin started crying seeing Jason making me surprised looking at him. I saw him wearing a Vampire costume with all the make up. He made grabby hands towards her only making things worse.

"Shish, Cailin it's me daddy. I'm wearing a costume for Halloween." She clenched at me pulling my hoodie. I hugged her rubbing her back softly.

"Nice look."

"Thanks, The Vampire Diaries really got into me." I laugh, grabbing a kleenex from my pocket jeans to clean up Cailin.

"Thank you," I point to the grave. "For this."

"Yeah, I felt bad dropping her body somewhere in the woods so why not grave her here." I couldn't help to roll my eyes at him.

His choice of words always surprise me.

"Baby doll? Aren't you even gonna look at daddy?" Jason poked her back, she didn't turn to look at him.

"She's scared, don't worry about it." He sighs loudly.

"Why did Drake laugh when he saw me then?" I chuckled, raising my eyebrows.

"What? He laughed?"

"Yeah, I was holding him, he kept touching my face ruining the makeup I had on." He says still poking her back trying to get attention. She suddenly turns back smacking his hand away.

"Oh my gosh, did you see that? She just smacked my hand away," he whispers holding his mouth.

"That's what you get for bothering someone." I kiss her head, standing up.

"Bad girl, you don't hit your parents." He points his finger at her. "She keeps doing this to Drake too." He stands up as well his hands on his hips.

"Okay, I'm gonna go sit down." I give him a quick smile walking away. My lower back was really in pain, I couldn't walk probably because of him, he actually had 5 rounds yesterday. I enjoyed it as well but the afterwords not so much.

"Why are you walking like that?" Jason laughs hitting my butt.

"Please don't do that, I'm really sore." I whisper kneeling down to let Cailin crawl.

"Awwwww," he chuckles kissing my cheek. I roll my eyes looking at the stairs, thinking if it's worth the pain going up there. I shake my head went to sit on the sofa, very slowly. Jason only stood there smirking looking at my every step. I ignore him getting myself comfortable.

"How did you learn to do your makeup this good?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"There's this thing called 'YouTube' you should really try it." His sarcasm slaps me across the face.