Chapter 39

(Nope guys, I'm back! Happy to see me??? Anyways thank you for the thoughtful words, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

Jason's POV

"Baby, you need to calm down." I tell Justin seeing him holding his chest and breathing hard. I kneeled down towards him and rubbed his back softly. "Take deep breaths okay?" He tries to as I say but it's hard for him. He coughs out not able to control himself. "Oh my god, are you okay?" I look around to see some people looking at us and two security guards coming our away.

"Is he okay? Do you need an ambulance?" They ask him with him shaking his head fast.

"M-my s-son is missing." He coughs out saying his words.

"What does he look like?" I quickly bring out my iPhone showing my screenlock that was picture of the twins.

"He's only two years old." I whisper holding my mouth trying not to panic like Justin is. The guards asked us more questions about him and sent a search team around the airport. My stomach was feeling really bad and I wanted to throw up everything I ate a couple of hours ago. "I'm gonna go look for him." I tell him picking up my hoodie. "You stay here with Cailin." But Justin declines wanting to come with me. "Hey, we'll find him okay?" I kneel down in front of him and wipe his tears away. I gently kiss his red nose.

"What if they sell him? What if they take his kidneys or his heart?" He sniffles and sobs some more.

"I promise I'll find him." I give him a tissue, stand up and walk towards Cailin and give her a kiss before going off. "How could we lose one of our own? What is wrong- no what is wrong with me? I shouldn't have been sleeping." I whisper to myself looking around carefully to spot anything of Drake but I couldn't find anything.

"Excuse me?" I ask a man walking around with his daughter. "Have you seen a two year old boy anywhere? He's blonde and small?" I bite my lip asking him. He shakes his head and walks away. I sigh and run to another side. I asked every store I could find to ask them if they have seen him even showed them pictures. All of them denied and that was no help for me. I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket I picked up my iPhone looking at the screen seeing my future hubby texting me, I unlocked it to reply him back.

Mother of my kids: Please tell me you found him!!

Jason: I'm still looking, love.

Mother of my kids: I think I'm gonna throw up brb.

Jason: have fun.

After that he didn't text me back probably because he was throwing his guts out. I sighed putting my iPhone in my pocket. I brought my hands up biting my thumb thinking of anything that could help me right now. If only he had a tracker with him and I could track him down. "Why didn't I buy him a phone?" I ask myself rubbing my face.

"Excuse me?" I suddenly felt someone tabbing my back I quickly looked back seeing no one there.

"Am I feeling things again?" I groan forgetting to take my pills. I bite the inside of my cheeks feeling hopeless. I shake my head and took deep breaths. I tried my best to look normal. I decided to look some more around, I went inside the guys bathroom looked around most people were looking at me weirdly again.

"Lost something? Like your dignity?" I hear someone say to me, making the others laugh around me.

"Get lost." I push him making him slide into one of stalls. I speed walk out of the bathroom before the guy could do anything to me. He probably got flushed down anyway. As I was passing I looked back for a second then at my front I hit someone with my head, very hard. "Shit, watch where you're going!" I growl rubbing my head.