Chapter 8

Jason's POV

I got up close to the door, I saw the door knob slowly move, I stood beside it ready to close the door again. As he slowly came out I closed the door shut in his face. I heard a loud groan, hearing that he fell down.

I slowly open the door seeing blood coming out of his nose, I kneeled down feeling his pulse. They were still working, I kick his side getting out of the bathroom.

I felt my hands shake of how much angry I was right now. I felt punching him to death but I controlled myself sitting on the sofa taking a deep breath.

"Jason?" I hear a girl's voice making look at my back.

"What?" I rudely answer her.

"If you need any help with the kids, I'm here," she grins looking at the twins.

"Okay."

"So their both sleeping now, if they need feeding..."

"Don't you have work to do?" I ask raising my eyebrows at her.

"Duh, of course I do."

"Then why are you wandering around my kids?" she bites her lips looking down.

"Um, because the doctors don't really trust me." She mumbles out.

"That's a shame," I pick a pocket of gum in my pocket taking one out offering her some.

She shakes her head, I roll my eyes throwing the piece in my mouth chewing it.

"You know you could smile for once in your life." She sits on the chair beside Justin's bed.

"My boyfriend is in a coma for days, what's to smile about life right now...?" I chew my gum waiting for her to tell me her name.

"Oh, Harley."

"Right, Harley."

"Maybe you should do something to make him want to wake up." I look at Justin still sleeping then looking at Harley.

"Like what?" She shrugs.

"My mom was in a coma about 7 months, then she died." My stomach drops accidentally swallowing my gum.

"I'm sorry for your loss but was that supposed to make me better?" I ask confused and coughing.

"I'm kidding." I give her a cold glare.

"What?"

"Lighten up, I was kidding." I slap my forehead thanking god that I'm not straight.

"Sorry, I thought it would make you laugh."

"Hearing about people die right now, won't make me laugh, Harley." She gets up fixing her nurse dress.

"Well, uh I should go if you need help, you know where to find me." She shly leaves without looking back.

I tapped my fingers on the sofa thinking why would she find that funny?

I seriously don't understand woman.

----

"Did you get the pizza?" I saw Charlie making it to the room then closing the door.

"Yeah, everyone kept looking at me, why did you want this again?"

"To eat it, duh," I grab the pizza opening it making my mouth water.

"You're gonna share, right?" He goes to take a slice, I smack his hand away.

"Who said I'm sharing?" I take a slice eating it.

"Hey! I bought it, it's only fair." I roll my eyes giving him a slice then closing the box again.