Chapter 5

Can I first say thank you so much for the ones being with me through this story from the beginning means all the world to me with voting and commenting. You know who you are!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

------------

Jason's POV

"So do you have anything like, oh dude I don't even know." I rubbed my forehead frustrated.

I was casually walking from work when I spotted a jewelry store, I went in to it to have a quick look. But that quick look turned into 30 minutes.

"How about this one sir?" The employee asks me pushing another ring in front of me.

"Um no too classy," I shake my head not liking it.

"Will that was our best one." I look at the ring for a second, I pick it up wearing it on my forth finger, I feel nothing but numbness.

I sigh loudly taking it off quickly walking out of the store not even looking back. I know what I did was rude but if he was in my place he would have done the same thing.

I never got my touch back, after a year I gave up and played along being my happy self. But now it's bitting me in the ass.

I'll never feel how it feels marrying my love. Well in my finger not in my heart.

I shake my head getting out of those thoughts trying to think about the happiness in my life like how I have 3 people waiting for me in the house.

Shit, I forgot to buy the eggs Justin told me.

I quickly get a taxi to go to the market to buy the eggs he told me.

---

Justin's POV

"Look at least talk to me, dude."

"What's there to talk about? There's the door don't let it hit you on your way out."

Charlie had came up to the door suddenly starting apologizing I wanted to shut the door at his face but he came into the house like nothing happened. So I started ignoring him which leads us to this.

"I have 10 minutes till I go get Chieyere so let's talk this out." I let a chuckle out.

"So that's why you're here, well I'm not even surprised."

"It's not like that!"

"By the way can you take the garbage out with you too? I can't have any garbage in my house." As I said that his jaw drops crossing his arms.

"Okay I deserved that." He rolled his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there." He tapped his shoulder still not moving.

"Look I know I screwed up but please-" "ahhh, I see the screw up fairy has visited us again."

"That's not funny." He glares at me making me laugh.

"What can I do to get my best friend back?" He didn't come after a month, but it took about two months to get his ass back here so I'm gonna play with him a little longer.

"Would you like a side dish of epic with that fail?" As Charlie was about to answer that come back the front door opens up reliving Jason.

"Charlie how nice to see you, I would call you an idiot but then that would be insulting to idiots."Jason said, I chuckled trying to hold it but failed.

"You guys go together so much, oh my god." I nodded agreeing with Charlie.

"I bought the eggs." Jason grinned shaking the bag a little not trying to break them.