Chapter 34

2 years later

Jason's POV (remember to vote lovelies)

I sat down on the ground, on the ground that I have been sitting for two years now. The loneliness, tortured and lifeless is so real here that I've lost hope even for myself. My head was in so much pain because of the lack of food around here. They don't really feed the people when they're in their rooms, at least I'm not in the dark room, that's the absolute worst of all and not having a roommate is a major score around here. I had no other thing to do but count how many guards passed by, my life here is that lame. Sometimes they locked the door thinking I would escape.

"McCann there's someone here who wants to see you." I look up through the glass, feeling the burning in my throat that I just threw up. "What the fuck are you waiting for a service?! Get your ass up!" The guard grabs my arm pulling it hard.

"I'm up, I'm up." I mumbled, slowly getting up from the ground.

He handcuffed my hands pulling me like I was some dog. I looked around seeing this is not the way to the meeting room. I panicked for a second seeing we made to the office. I only came in here once and let's say I almost lost my left hand's touch. "W-what? What am I doing here? I didn't do shit!" I yell, pulling away from him but the guard opens the door shoving me inside the room like some type of rag doll.

"Is this him?" I heard someone ask. I look up seeing an officer and...Dylan my dad well not really my dad but still he helped mama to make me.

"Yes, that's him." I give them a look as what they want from me.

"Please sit down." The officer points at the chair for me to sit. I sighed walking towards it and sitting down. I looked in front of me seeing Dylan giving me a smile. I gave him an eye roll. What's he even doing here? The last time I saw him was when I was fifteen. I never saw him after that. He still looks like the garbage he was.

"Mr. McCann here has some good news for you but I can't say the same about him." I pat my foot on the ground waiting for some explanation.

"Jason, I know we've never been good with each other but that-"

"Good? You were just some asshole who came and ruined my moms." He shakes his head.

"I had a lot in my plate then but I'm not saying I'm changed but I'm trying to be." He goes to touch my knee but I give him a dirty look.

"Jason? Your father says you're innocent." I give them a questionable look. "There's a video proving that you didn't kill Toby Sivan. Other then that your dad did." I freeze my body not knowing what to reply to that.

"I'm turning myself in, I did all those things to your brain making you imagine things but they were real people." My jaw drops what came out of his mouth.

"You turning yourself in after two years is gonna make your years very longer." He nodded understanding the officer.

"Can I see the video?" I suddenly speak up and ask. The officer turned on the TV beside his desk showing me the video, I saw that how the knife was in my hand but when I stabbed him I missed and it was coming from his back to his front. I seriously didn't get it.

How can this be? I seriously can't believe that I was innocent? How could he do this to my life? How come I didn't see him at the party?

"Can I have some words with my son before you take me please?" Dylan asks the officer at first he didn't agree but after five minutes of begging he gave in but he only gave us ten minutes. When he closed the door I just wanted to attack and choke him to death.