Chapter 36

Jason's POV (💥pressing a vote button won't kill anyone but make me smile so please if you haven't voted go back and vote pleaseeeee💥)

"So tell me about yourself," I fake smile at the guy sitting across to me which happens to be Elijah.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asks looking around a bit.

"Focus pretty boy, I'm talking to you." I snap my fingers to get his attention.

He wasn't even pretty or cute he just had some giant big blue eyes that everybody fell for. And if I'm not mistaken I think my fiancé did.

"Um, I'm twenty, I'm in college and I'm studying medical for being your future doctor." He laughs thinking his lame joke was somehow funny. I didn't even laugh just gave him a straight face to look at to.

After I shut the door on his face he kept knocking and banging on the door. Drake so happens to be mad about it so he opened it up. I wanted to kick his ass but for the sake of my son watching me I didn't and matured like the adult I am.

"So when will Justin be home?" I roll my eyes because he kept asking this question over and over again and I kept ignoring it.

"Where did you guys meet?"

"Well my family- I mean our moms know each other so they wanted us to meet." I give him a fake smile and brought my eyebrows up.

"Daddy your water." I hear Drake smiling handing me a bottle I asked him to bring one for me.

"Thank you bud, wanna sit on my lap?" He nodded happily, I picked him up settling him on my lap seeing Elijah feeling like a third wheel.

"Who he?" Drake whispers to me tugging my shirt.

"You don't know him?" I whisper back fixing his blonde hair. He shakes his head looking back at him then at me. "You opened the door for him a couple minutes ago."

"So who's he?" I chuckle rubbing his hair with him telling not to do that.

"So who are you? Are you Justin's brother?" I chuckled hearing that coming from Elijah's mouth.

"Well actually I'm his fiancé and this little handsome sitting on my lap is our son." I send him an evil smile seeing his eyes go wide, you could see how red he looked. As he was about open his mouth Justin's voice came from the front door making smile even more.

"Jason I got the book you wanted, but since when do-" he gets cut off when he says who's sitting in the living across from me and Drake. Elijah stands up but when he sees Justin no words come out of his mouth.

"Jason, I can explain." He rubs his forehead looking towards me.

"Daddy stay?" Drake whispers into my ear snuggling close to me. I was about to answer him but Justin does it anyways.

"Drake go to your room please." He whines going up and down on my lap but Justin gives him glare to stop. He slides down to walk away but I stop him.

"No, why does he have to go when clearly his dad is cheating on his own dad?" Okay that didn't sound so right. He opens his mouth to talk but I close his mouth with his lips between my fingers. "I don't get it, I have blue eyes but okay maybe my eyes aren't perfect as his but I have the face of an angel and he looks like a donkey." I point towards Elijah seeing his mouth dropped looking at me.

"I'm not a donkey you-" I bring my hands up to stop his talking. "Save it for someone who actually cares because I clearly don't." I look behind me seeing Drake already standing there watching this whole go down.