Chapter 18

Don't forget to vote before you read please, it would show your support to me.👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Jason's POV

"Hey, you should stay it's raining hard outside, you even said your parents aren't home so they won't even notice." I tell Diamond as she was about to leave in this rain.

"Are you sure?" She asks nervously.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." I sigh deeply going back to watching Scream Queens.

"Thank you." She mumbles sitting down on the sofa. I replied with a nod trying to focus my attention to Taylor Lautner but it wasn't really working.

After I got back from Just- him. I was deeply sad that he didn't even call or catch up to me. I cried for an hour under that stupid hotel. Not a single sign of him coming out.

I guess he was really done with us and the children.

"Um, do you want to talk about it?" Diamond smiles asking.

"About what?" I look at her a second then back to the TV waiting for Taylor to take his shirt off.

"You look very sad." She trails off.

"I'm okay, I'm sad about Chad dying through." I refer to the character that dyed at the end of the show.

"Mr. McCann, you know what I'm talking about."

"Diamond, leave it." I hold the remote turning the TV off then throwing it beside me. Justin would have scolded me for doing that right now. I feel like crying again.

"Boys are so complicated, my crush told me he didn't want anything to do with me then he texts me to hang out and now he says he doesn't want to. I don't get it." She puts her phone on the table angrily.

"Guys are complicated." I sigh once more looking at the clock to see what time it was.

"We girls are way better, you don't see me doing that stuff." She's being sassy.

Maybe girls are better. I thought about it for a second then I remembered vaginas making scared.

"You should try dating girls, maybe this is a sign saying boys aren't your thing. What's the worst that can happen, right?" She shrugs getting up. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and go to bed, good night." She hums to herself going to the bathroom.

"There's a new toothbrush in the cabinet!" I yell letting her know. She replied with a "thanks" letting me know she got it.

I knew I couldn't get any sleep tonight so I checked up on the twins just sitting beside them if they woke up but nothing, they didn't even wake up once. Next I tried sitting in the backyard looking at the stars it got really boring for me and it was only 12 am.

I went to call mama on Skype to make me feel better.

I click on the Skype icon on my laptop. Finding her on my contacts I click on her profile then clicking on the cam.

After a couple of rings her face shows up. "Hi baby!! Omg Mackenzie look who called!" She squeaks out.

"Hi," I give a little smile.

"Why the sad face?" She asks pouting.

"What? I'm not sad, just tried of the twins waking up every two minutes. Haha!" I awkwardly answer her.

"Let me see him." I see mom's face pop up." I give her a little wave, smile.

"What's up with the face?" She asks raising her eyebrows.